93%

day 24- a letter to the person that gave me my favourite memory

dear c (and m),
oh boy im sure im romanticizing that day but oh wow that really was amazing. it was so nice and cold and it was such a nice feeling to spend a day out in the cold with two of my best friends. oh man was it cold. my cheeks and nose pinked up like crazy and it almost broke my phone. anyway that day was so good. it felt so nice to just be a kid for a day, a kid on a snow day, with no responsibilities whatsoever. one day, a break from any and all drama and stress and crap of a regular day, of my life. its like when i stepped through the threshold to your home, i felt warmed up. we went to grab megan and her sister kiera from their house, built a snkwman, put the horse head mask on it, and headed to the hill. we all slid down the hill, holding hands in a chain. remember i fell off and slid down on my stomach, and megan fell all the way off and slid down and got so muddy i thought we were gonna have to go back home. i also remember that there was a lil jump from the teenage boys there and you and me slid down on my seal sled and we flew through the air and flew off the sled, still holding on to eachother and we laughed till we thought we'd die. when we flopped back on to the ground i realized we hadnt actually gotten that much air but it was so funny and i wish someone had filmed it i loved it so much. i remember you and megan almost ran into a tree. and then you ran into a fence instead. and after i hurt my ankle, i managed to limp my way down the slope and we built a trump wall and renamed ourselves kieora (kiera smushed with korea), megxico (megan and mexico mashup), caillifornia (caillie and california) and missia (mka and russia) and had a snowball war. megan ended up punching the wall to death and we headed back to your house. when we got home we had cocoa and oreos and played wii sports and megan wii-bowled with a horse mask, i kicked cult duck, and megan threw the wiimote when we were playing volleyball. i slept over and we did it all again the next morning, since it was another snow day. and another. i wish everyday was still that simple: gather your bestest friends, have a snow fight, build a horse headed snowman, and play digital sports with cocoa and oreos. geez i wish everyone still got along as well as we did then. oh well. its for the best.
snow mom missia