part 2

"Mariah, what took you so damn long", shouted Alec. I walked over to Daina, who was looking at a cute peach color top in H&M. "Damn it alec! I can hear you know. there's no need for you to fuckin shout" i said making contact with his green eyes for a second. Man he can be so annoying. Shit, might as well put me on one of those kid leashes.

"Well, we can go home now kids. There is nothing here that I like", announced a very chirpy Daina. She is mates with the idiot aka Alec. They both have green eyes and blonde hair. Daina is 5ft 6in slim with curves in all the right places and Alec is 6ft muscular, but slim. I mean, I love the way I look too, but im not that model/magazine type. I am 5ft 8 with gray eyes and dark brown hair that has tan high lights. My body is perfect the way it looks with curves in the right places with a little muscle on my legs from training.

"Mariah, are you blind? We've been waiting for you to open the door of the car, but you've jus been staring at it. It ain't gonna open itself", said Alec with a smirk. He's such a asshat. "yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm getting in", I said with a very bored tone.

I saw Daina looking at me through her front mirror and winked. She turned on her stereo and blasted Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton to get back as Alec. By the time we got home, Alec had said every curse word in English and some in languages we didn't know existed. We parked the black hummer in the pack garage because we can use any car we want. Our pack is a family.

Our pack house is 5 stories with 6537 pack members. We walked into the house with a still very irritated Alec. Our Alpha, Blake was visibly upset. Hmm, I wonder what's up with him. Last time he looked like that was when we were forced to train a pack for 2 years.

"Maria, Alec, and Daina, a word please", he said with a worried tone. This should be interesting. I heard him take a deep breath. "Well, the Elders want us to go help train a pack. I couldn't do anything and we can't be excused from this mission. I really tried, Mariah. I swear, I did. We have to go help...."

comment and vote thax for reading