going back to the beginning

Alec and Diana were waiting for me downstairs. They both had on sweats and a shirt on. I guess people are going to think we rolled out of bed. Well, mostly Alec and Diana, since their hair is everywhere. Doesn't leave much to our imagination what they've been up to. As I was about to sit down, I went crashing down. Damn, Alec moved my barstool. Seriously, already. "Alec, seriously. We have discussed this. Girls only get periods and men well don't. So, what's your excuse now?", I said rubbing my now sore butt. 

"Well, I have a great excuse. I wanted you to know that no matter what I will always be your asshat.", he said smiling down at me. Bitch just got some brownie points from Daina. Okay, okay, I admit it and from me. "Normal people just say and not harm the person they actual care about. And Alec, I will always be your cutsie wootsie.", i said looking back at him. "Awwwww, someone's going soft on me." "Alec, go get me some more juice please", begged Daina. 

"Here you go, pumpkin.", he said lovingly. As soon as he was about to sit down, she pulled the barstool away. On the ground was a confused Alec, who was staring shocked at his mate. "Well, boo bear, next time don't mess my friend. Remember the saying Chicks before D...I'll let you figure the rest out.", winked Daina and left. I just stood there laughing at the scene they had created.