the hubby stage

LEXY POV

So its the weekend and im bored as fuck an i want some D an my mama out of town hell ya so let me call my boo bear.

Phone convo

Me: hey boo

Brandon:wtz bae wyd

Me: nun bored af an alone wanna come over

Brandon:yea be ova in 10

Let me hop in the shower cause im getin some dick today an a girl gotta be clean but dont get me wrong are relationship is not based on just sex its just i want some whats wrong with that. So as i got out the shower i brush my teeth wash my face blow dried my hair did my hair an next thing i know i hear a knock at my door i put a towl around my body an went down stairs to see who it was an it was my boo thang i opened the door an i seen his eyes get very dig an said damn shawty all this for me he asked i said yes bae all for you an with that being said  i pounced an his ass an kissed him all over he closed the door behind him an carried me to my room an laid me on my bed an got on top of me an started kissing on my neck an he know thats my spot. I let out a soft moan an i took off his shirt an may i say nigga got a body of a GOD i opened my towl showing my naked body then brandon started to suck on my nipple  i let out a soft moan an he started to kiss my thighs an then to my cookie i just went crazy when he did that i just felt like he had control over my body as he was giving me head i grabbed his hair an he wen deeper an  that made me arch my back i moaned eat that pussy nigga!!!!

After of ten min of eating i pulled him up by his hair an he said i like it rough an with that i slaped him lol what he said he like it rough an then he slaped my ass then i got on top o him an kissed his chest an packs then i went to his pants an started to rub his d**k. I pulled his pants down and whiped it out an that shit was standing at attetion an i putt my lips on his tip an started licking it he said oohhh shit then i went for the kill an started to deep throat he moaned out OOHH SHIT GIRL SUCK THAT FOR DADDY he grabed my hair an  started to put his dick deeper in my throat then we stoped cause i was ready foe the dick he put on his condom an sliped it in I let out a scream he asked me if he wanted me to stop an i saidHELL NAW i told you i like it rough with that being said he went deeper an  all i could do was scream an scratch his back each time he stoked i OOH BRANDON OOH BRANDOND i bet the the whole block gone know his name. After 45 min of misionary i got on top of him an began to ride his shit SURFBOARD SURFBOARD LOL i knew he was into it cause he was moaning and he grabed my hips and started to slam dick in me i  was bounceing on him then i told him to change positions an hit it from the back. He was beatin that shit up too gudd an i gave up i let it all out an i knew he was about to too cause he was fuckin me harder an faster then he pulled out a busted everywhere. then me an him got in the shower an washed each other and after that i put my sheets in tha washer an put fresh windows and i put in a movie an got pop corn an laid with my hubby i said i love you bran bran i love you too gurrrr lol he said in  jodey voice few min later we was out like a light.

 * lexy on the side >>>>

An srry i know its short the next one will be longer 

but is they freaky or nahh llah