004

私はあなたに触れる

the dream had him a bit shaken up all day

the dream had him a bit shaken up all day. he swore he could feel the heat radiating off her beautiful figure.

'how could god be so cruel?'

he walked down the same lonely path that led to the club that started it all. as he passed the window, a flyer caught his eye.

ATTENTION: SINGER/BAND WANTED

this could be the perfect opportunity to see her again. he opened the door to see a handful of people at the bar.

considering it was four o'clock in the afternoon, there wasnt many people.

he asked where he could apply for the gig. the bartender told him to go to the office at the end of the corridor.

he made his way to the door and heard another male voice singing. he gulped loudly.

'what if he already got the gig?'

boy was he wrong.

"you sound like shit! get out of my office."

he backed away, knowing the poor man on the other side of the door was gonna burst through.

and just as predicted, he ran out, a string of curses leaving his dry throat.

hyuk felt extremely intimidated. he was about to walk away, when a deep voice called.

"next!"

he knew he had to go up, so he mustered up all his courage and talent and walked through the door.

次に

he walked into the apartment with a grin plastered on his face.

the manager had actually like him. he felt a weight being lifted off his shoulders.

he threw himself on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

so many wonderful thoughts rushed to his head. he could finally showcase his talent to a real crowd. he had lived for this moment.

he started the next day so he decided to get ready for bed.

as his head rested on the sturdy pillow, he couldnt help but think that there was just a slight chance he could see her again.

the thought of this mysterious girl was engraved in his brain. he didnt know exactly why, but he didnt mind it.

his eyelids started drooping down. as he drifted to sleep, he mumbled in reassurance.

"i will see you again, ryu suji..."