•Justin Bieber POV•

It's been 3 months since Selena and I have spoke since our fight. Paparazzi has been swarming me and I haven't been able to get out and do anything fun in a while. I send Twist to go get my mail and he comes back with 2 boxes. Most of it is fanmail. I keep skimming through the boxes and one stands out. It's initialed KCA (Kids Choice Awards). I grab the letter and smile as I read.
"Hey Scooter, Twist, come here."
They enter the room & ask what.
"I'm nominated for favorite male artist, and favorite make for Kids Choice Awards." I smile, looking at the letter.
"Oh, good publicity. You needed this." Scooter said.
"Yeah yeah, publicity whatever. My fans are what matter." I replied.
"When are the KCA's?" Twist asked.
I read, "March 29th."
"So in 3 days."
My phone started to ring and I see that it's Selena. I drop the paper and go outside to talk.
"Selena?" I answer.
"Hey Justin?"
"Yes?"
"Can we talk?"

I pulled into the park parking lot and sit there. I see if I see her car here but I don't. I sat there & played some music until I saw her pull up. I make my way out and walk to her car as she's getting out. She looks even more beautiful now that I haven't seen her in a while.
"Hey Sel. You look beautiful."
She doesn't reply.
"What do you wanna talk about?"
"What do you think, Justin?" she looks at me straight in the eyes. She hovers them but returns to staring at the ground.
"Why did you do that to me, Justin.." she asks quietly. I lean against the car beside hers.
"I was so stupid, Sel I don't know what I was thinking... I wasn't thinking."
She laughs and crosses her arms but releases them to wipe a tear off her cheek.
"Why are you laughing?"
"I'm laughing because I was so stupid. Not you. Me!" she threw her hands up in the air. "Oh, Selena won't ever find out that I'm sleeping with you babe,
she's too stupid."
I jump up. "I never thought that." I raised my voice.
"Justin." she shook her head.
I saw another tear run down her cheek. I pulled her in close and wiped away her tear. "everything's going to be okay." I tried to wrap my hand around her waist but she pushed me
away. she shook her head again.
"No, Justin. This, you can't do this."
"Do what?"
"Hug me. Squeeze me. Tell me everything's going to be okay when it's not. I spent 3 years of my life with you & this is what you do. It's over. We're over. I can't do this anymore."
"I love you, Selena.." my voice is giving out.
"I love you too. But I guess I'll just have to get over that." she opened the door of her car & drove away. I watched her drive away until I couldn't see the car anymore. Then I sat on the curb with my head in my hands.

twitter- ariamawhitegirl