•Ariana Grande POV•

I put on my strapless black cocktail dress with black leggings and high heels and do my regular half up half down hair style and curl the bottoms. I put on my makeup and some perfume.

"Ariana why are you going if you're nominated for anything?" my friend Coleen asks as I'm grabbing my purse & keys.

"Because Jeanette is nominated for 2 awards & I wanna be there to celebrate with her if she wins."

"Oh okay. We'll I'll be here. Probably sleeping."

"okay," I laugh. "I'll be back in a few hours. Love you."

"love ya." I hear her reply as I'm leaving out to my car.

I walk into the huge building & see huge stars everywhere. Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, even Miley Cyrus. I look for my name in one of the seats & see my name. I sit down and look at the names of the people sitting next to me. Taylor Swift is sitting to my right, and some James guy to my left. I see Taylor start to make her way to her chair. She sits down and looks at me funny.

"Hey." I say awkwardly. She continues to stare.

"Don't you have red hair?"

"Yeah, I dyed it back to my natural color because dying it red every week for Victorious kind of ruined my hair so."

"Oh! We'll I love your natural hair color. I always wanted brown hair"

I laugh and thank her. I sit up as tall as I can and scan the seats for Jeannette. I finally see her & she waves at me. I wave back and she smiles nervously. 'You'll definitely win!' I mouth. She shrugs and I turn back around in my seat as the lights dim.

"Oh it must be starting." Taylor says.

"Good. I've heard the KCA's are fun to go to."

"Yes, very! They're one of my favorite

award shows."

"Really? Not even the Grammys?"

"Nah. Mostly old people there." she laughs & I laugh too.

"but it's the best feeling ever to perform at the Grammys." she says.

That's my dream.

"Hey- sorry my seat got taken from some random girl I've never heard of. is it okay if I sit here?" a boys voice says beside Taylor. I lean over and see Justin Bieber talking to Taylor.

"Sure, I don't mind." she says. He sits down and takes out his phone and starts texting. They make little conversation and the curtain rises up and the buzzer goes off telling everyone that were on air.

"Hello, & Welcome To The Kids Choice Awards!" the host says. A lot of people go to perform & awards were given out. Justin's name is called to perform & he got slimed. The girls went crazy. An hour and a half went by and Jennette won the award. I jumped up and screamed her name. In her speech, she thanked me.

"Ariana, you are the reason that I'm standing here holding this award. Love you!"

I smile and sit back down, staring at the ground.

"Hey."

I turn around and see Justin with a towel slung over his shoulder, and his hair looks wet and roughed up. He looked kind of hot.

"Hey."

"First year at the KCAS?"

"Yeah. I came to see Jennette."

"Oh, I see. Taylor went backstage to get ready to perform. Do you mind if I sit by you?"

I smile, "Yes, I mind."