Who do I ship in the pals?

Hey guys! I've got some more questioned from you guys that I'm gonna answer!

Q 1) Do you ship anyone in the pals?

A 1) YES! I used to ship Dorl but ever since Alex came out, I LOVE the ship Denex <3

Q 2) Do you know what an OC is? If so do you have one?

A 2) Yeah I do! His name is Henry and he's just a normal guy... with a television head... Maybe I'll post a picture of him! My sister really likes him for some reason (My OTP ok no I'm just kidding.)

Q 3) How many siblings do you have?

A 3) I have 8 other siblings! 8! I know it's a lot right? I have 3 brothers, I've had two others but they passed away. And I have 3 sisters. All of my brothers and sisters are a lot older than me except my sister Jada who's actually younger than me.

Q 4) How are you today?

A 4) I'm good! Thanks for asking!

Q 5) Can you pleeeease post more of your art?

A 5) Of course I can! I wasn't sure if you guys would like it so I wasn't gonna post anymore but you guys seemed to like my "Nameless Tsundere" piece!

Ok guys, That's all the Qs and As for today! Sorry I didn't shout out the people who asked the questions, half of them told me not to mention their name in the Q&A for personal reasons and I didn't want to take a chance on making anyone upset. Make sure to leave your questions in the comments or you can tweet me @Mia_ChanIsHere on twitter!