Starlights death

Twilight NO!..................
For me I was goin to one of Trixie shows it sounded fun but she said she had a astronaut huh weird right. I'm righting this in. a diarie I will not be alive soon but here my story and you will hate twilight because my death is her fault. Me and twi walked along the streets to Trixie show it was 9:00pm so we may have fallen a few times. Twilight didn't like me today she was in a bad mood and really hated me for some reason. Lucky we were there as I slipped in the crowed with twilight. Trixie said all her stuff and started to hop in the rocket. We all wished her luck except I started to walk out and twilight bucked the door on my neck. I struggled as it counted down  screaming TWILIGHT!! NO!! As trixie  tried  to help me I looked up to see... sun burst hanging but that's for another story time. And slowly closed my eyes and my hearing all I heard was stay awake help get her out!!!! But it counted 3.....2.......1 blast off....... and a cloaked PONY!!like that I started to slowly lose air but soon closed my eyes to see stars and Trixie screaming STARLIGHT!!! But it was to late I was with sunburst at least we were...... together forever..

Who is this cloaked pony???