Sunburst death

It was thanksgiving day and sunburst had a spell perfect for starlight they were goin back in time to see there past thanksgiving he was super excited intill he heard a knock on his door..hello sunburst said there was silence then BOO starlight screamed out sunburst Giggled and told her to come in as he showed her the spell he made starlight said this looks a lot like a future spell or the present sunburst told her it was star swirls spell so they were goin to use it. As the the spell seemed to work but they soon fell onto a scene not so pleasant starlights death starlight scared to even look at herself turned around seeing it was not twilight who killed her it was a cloaked pony for twilight was running over after they blasted into space and starlight saw the look in sunburst eyes so deep into emotion.

5 DAYS LATER.....

Starlight sunburst whispers to himself the cloaked pony said he kill you if I didn't do this he said to himself so I guess this is a good night starlight the cloaked pony snickered and said on that was just a lie starlights still going to die he pushed him of land sunburst tried to get himself out of this but to weak to try....
His body went numb as blood trickled down his neck he softly fell to heaven

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE