~Sliver hair and Wooden paddles~

You yawned as you woke up the next morning. Everything was completely different. It was dark... You couldn't move your hands... And it was cold...

“(Y/n). You're awake.” A familiar voice rang out.

“H-Hidan... What is this?“ you jolted a bit as something hard and cold slowly ran down of the middle of your body. The cold thing left for a quick second before collided roughly with your inner thigh. You gasped in pain and Hidan snickered.

“Punishment.” The cold item slow trailed upward and pressed against your clit. Goosebumps instantly raised on your skin as you panted.

“You think... You could just flirt with people like that? hmm?” The cold item struck your other thigh.

“A-Ahh… what are you talking about?” The item struck you again on your lower stomach and Hidan growled.

“The bar, (y/n)”

Yesterday, Pein sent you and Hidan into town for information. Knowing Hidan, you'd come out with a few sacrificed bodies. So, you took over. You put your beautiful features to great use and got everything you needed by flirting. By the time you were done, Hidan was fuming. But he relaxed all too quickly, so you knew something was up. This.

The paddle struck you out of your thoughts.

“Remember now?” Hidan’s voice oozed anger. He continued to glare down at you and he hit you with the paddle once again.

“O-Oww… Quit that...” Your voice was vacant. You didn’t know what to do or what to think. Hidan has been freaky like this before. But you’ve never made him angry to where he tied you up. What did he have in mind.?

“I should sacrifice you to Jashin.” He pinched one of your nipples, causing you to gasp. A chill ran down your spine straight to in between your thighs. Hidan smirked down at you, knowing what his action caused.

“But since I don’t want to sacrifice you,” He leaned in close. You could feel his warm breath cascading down your neck.

“I’m going to tease and edge you until you’re dripping and begging for my cock. You understand?” you quickly nodded and he grabbed your face tightly.

“Use your words.” You blushed heavily, embarrassed to call him by his dominant name.

“Say. It.” He growled, his purple eyes darkening.

“Y-Yes Daddy…” He grinned

“Good girl.” Hidan pulled off his cloak and threw it somewhere before he straddled your immobile body. His warm hands rubbed your sides before they grasped your breasts. A quiet moan fell from your lips as he continued to massage them.

“Shut up or I gag you.” You nodded and bit your lip instantly. Hidan grinned and pulled off your blindfold.

“Actually, I’m gonna gag you anyway.” He leaned over and pulled open the bottom drawer of his nightstand and pulled out everything he will need for your punishment.

A circle gag. A vibrator. A paddle with a heart hollowed out in the middle. Small claps on a chain.

Your eyes widen at all the toys he was gonna use on you and you chewed on your lip.

“Open your mouth, little one.” Hidan demanded and you slowly obeyed his order. You opened your mouth and he forcefully pushed the ring behind your teeth before closing it in the back. Your restraints were long enough for him to flip you over, so he did.

“Face down, ass up.” He spanked you with his big, calloused hand, making you squeak and do as he said to. You looked back at him and watched as a smirk slid across his lips. He lubed up the vibrator and spread you open for him to see. He pushed his thumb against your entrance and you jolted.