Chapter 13: Spam

I took in a breath. "I thought you forgot all about your past life- me included." I looked at him. "At least that's the gist of it." I said softly.  

I watched in awe as his blue eyes grew teary-eyed once again today. He let out a laugh. "You thought I left you. This past. Everything." He looked at me, a smile tugging at his lips. "I would never forget everything I shared with you and everything that had ever happened. Why would you think that?"

"Well... remember when we used to email each other?" He nodded. "When did we stop?"

"I dunno. I was never informed about a email from you."

I gulped. "I did. I sent you so many messages. I don't know why you didn't answer."

"Wait. What account was it again? That you sent those emails to?"

"Um...liamistheawesomeactor." I recalled.

"Gmail?"

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p'.

"Oh, for the love of god. Tessa." He groaned. I gave him a confused look and he sighed. "Tessa manages my spam gmail accounts. She asked me to create a new personal account and change the gmail one into a spam because it already had so many contacts. I totally forgot about everyone I was messaging on there." I lifted my hand and slapped his forehead.

He looked at me, shock buzzing through his eyes. I shrugged in response. "You were going to do it on yourself anyways. Might as well had done it myself." He glared at me but I could see the playfulness lining his eyes. "You deserved it Liam. Now continue."

He rolled his eyes. "Tessa must've put your email into spam, like she does every other." He let out a small sigh.

I nodded. That would explain everything. All those years. I spent them thinking about how Liam left me, alone in this terrifying world. I blamed him for a breakup between my boyfriend who, turns out was using me to get close to Liam because Liam was going to be acting in a movie.

Yup. That's how bad my old boyfriend was. At least he moved to another country last year.

"We need to start fresh." I stated.

"Yes we do."

Shortest chapter ever. Sorry.

I won't be able to update for a while so sorry in advance.

Bye bye!

-katfood04