Chapter1

QUANS POV.

"Rj what you mean you lost it , that 20 kilo of bondo" (bondo is what we call crack just for the 5O sake)

" I know boss , I just wasn't thinking straight " I shrugged my shoulders. "man rj get tf out my face"

I walked away trying to relax before I blow this bitch up.

I get into my range and head to my bestfriend , Bianca house . She been there for me for I don't know how long, she been my rock since day 1 I'll kill for her man .

I pull up to her house , get put and open the door , she sitting there on the couch .

I walk up behind her , and jump on her , she screamed "quan what the hell Are you doing" folding her arms.

"What you mean I came her to see what you doing , my niggas at the trap tripping need time alone" I laid on the other couch by hers looking at the ceiling .

"Are you sure that's all on your mind" she says , I nod

I never really looked at Bianca more than just a bestfriend but damn , I got to admit , she was fine she was 5'5 light skin long curly hair big ass , nice size breast , and smart asl .

" quan it's this party going on to night at T house come with me" she pouted

" only way I'll go is if you make me dinner" I started rubbing my belly.

After dinner , I left to go get dress and to check on my sister Aliyah , ever since my dad died she was my main priority , she was 14 but was developing like she was older and I Anit like that shit at all.

I walk in the house and see Aliyah laying on the couch watching tv

"Hey Aliyah " I said walking towards her

"Hey quan" she says Looking at me

"Where's momma " I looked at Aliyah for a answer

"Back to her number one home" meaning the crack house

My mom have been strung out since I was little , I just don't give a shit about her no more in my yes it's me and Aliyah till the end. I was waiting till I turn 18 to get full custody of her which is a couple weeks ( TURN UP ) .

I walked up stairs to start getting ready for tonight .