chapter 3

Did you expect that? Of course you did. It's a fan fiction. Anything can happen.

Overwhelmed with joy, Jinxx hugged the chainsaw and began whispering sweet nothings into it's "ear.".

"I shall take you everywhere I go, I shall buy you everything you want, and I shall love you forever!" he told his 'baby' before strapping it into a booster seat in the back of his car.

They went to Pet Smart , where Jinxx bought his chainsaw a pale pink sweater, and they made their way to a small restaurant across the street.

When he walked into the restaurant, about a dozen people looked at his with a horrified look on their faces. Offended, Jinxx covered up his "baby" and said, "You know, it's quite rude to stare, especially at my baby like that."

He pushed past the group of starers, and made his way for a small booth in the back corner of the restaurant.

A small, wiry young man made his way to their table. "What can I get you sir?" he asked.

"I'll have the daily special." Replied Jinxx. "And a small order of chicken nuggets for the child."

The waiter gave a quizzical look. "Excuse me?"

"You know, my child?"

'Sir I assure you, there is no child with you at the moment."

"Of course there is. She's right there."

"Right where?"

"Right in front of you."

The man got a quick glance of the chainsaw, and his eyes widened.

"See? I have a child!"

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"That is a chainsaw, not a child."

"Don't talk about my daughter like that!" Jinxx shouted at the man. He picked up the chainsaw, and stormed out of the restaurant.

Jinxx is crazy right? WRONG.