Venus In Furs

A/N - Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
This part contains (mostly) explicit sexual content.

***

"Downy sins of streetlight fancies
Chase the costumes she shall wear
Ermine furs adorn the imperious
Severin, Severin awaits you there"*

***

Miles

 I pull on a python print silk kimono and settle in an armchair with my acoustic guitar. I strum a chord and settle for a wait. My fingers quirky and itchy under the cool metal, relentless to touch sweat glazed skin and to stare at the black coffee of his eyes, irises pleasure expanded, before they flutter close and he comes undone in my arms. I am back in Paris and haven't seen Alex for a week due to my trip. He is coming to visit again, but this time he is staying at mine as opposed to Alexa's. I've been working on a new song both inspired and encouraged by Alex's reaction about the last one. He insisted to drag me to the studio with him when he heads back to London. I scratch my light stubble and tap my fingers against the polished wood. There... this sounds nice I smile as I slowly build a melody under my fingers while my minds spins a fantasy; imagining Alex walking slowly across the room in nothing but his skinny black jeans, his chest so firm and so beautiful pressed against the stark white wall under the cool white light. His eyes obscured by the ruffled strands of hair that matches the denim hue. I sigh and think again about the tune. It should start slow, seducing, lightly mysterious, like you know you are lured in but you don't know why, and then it takes pace and it is too late as the music sucks you in and it is slowly building... until it becomes unbearable and everything bursts. My breath hitches along with the doorbell, and I put the guitar aside. There will be enough time to play the tune for Alex later. I try to walk calmly across the living room towards the hall, as if I am not as desperate as I truly am to touch him, to hold my Alex. Oh yes, I very much think of him as my Alex by now, my beautiful Alex. I open the doors to see him smoking casually, his face illuminated by the lamp on the street, his inky locks slicked in a quiff and black leather blending with the night in the background. He exhales a twirl of smoke that matches the silver of the ring on his pinky finger and I lick my lip, not even trying to cover it up.
"Come in" I say and swish my hand in the direction of the bedroom. I follow him and try to stop my eyes from getting glued to his bottom. I fail. I follow the trail of the cigarette smoke and his musky perfume. He stops in my bedroom and I slowly walk towards him sneaking my arms around his waist, pressing my hard on against the small of his back. My lips brush to the side of his neck and I inhale deeply. I take a cigarette from his hand, and wrap my lips around the tip taking the last drag and put the stub away.
"Mmmm... you smell divine" I sigh, as my hands reach under his leather jacket and brush against his chest.
"Thank you! And you look very sexy. I love the new look" He chuckles lightly as his hand entwines with mine on his chest.
"I must say Alex... it is quite alluring... just like you" I whisper as my tongue licks his earlobe, slowly and teasingly.
"Miles" He sighs and leans his head against my chest. I turn him to face me and cup his face with my hands, his eyes gazing at me with a hint of sadness.
"Hey... what's wrong?" I ask, stroking his cheek lightly.
"Miles... I don't know how are things supposed to be with us, m'sorreh if... you want me only as something, a bit of fun on the side. But... but I got really fond of you... no I have fell in..."

Alex trails off, looking around the room insecure and timid. I almost forgot how drowsy and sweet his voice is, and even more so when he is insecure. And I knew him like for more than a week, but there is this deep feeling inside me, as if I have  know him for ages... for so long. Maybe because we can say so much to each other without the need for words. Maybe because he can guess, as same as I can what makes the other dance. And It breaks my heart to see him so insecure and small, and I silently curse myself for forgetting how insecure he actually is. Not about his looks perhaps but when it comes to his talent, deep down he always thinks he's not good enough yet. Also all the layers beneath that others are so easily willing to overlook just to get his body, to get a taste of him. I pull him in my arms and my fingers stroke his neck and I think of that hungover morning when I confessed to him as well about being perceived as a "pretty face" only; a blank façade for dirty minds to paint their filthy fantasies on. And I know that we confessed to each other already our wish for the proximity, to be together, to build something serious and lasting, but being apart for a bit of time probably made him lost in his thoughts and that must have bring the insecurities back. I know it did for me, when I curled in the bed in Italy, my desire fueled by a naughty texts... what I missed the most was, to be able to just hold him, to tell him a silly joke or to show him that beautiful suit that he would love and I have seen in the window of a store.
"No... no Alex. You are not just fun to me... an escape route. I see his eyes light up and he is looking expectantly at me. "You make me feel so alive Alex, more than coke or booze or anything really. You inspire me to write my music... to create... to... love" I say slowly, biting my lip as he nods slowly and I see his desirable lips curl into a smile and he nods.
"Miles... are you sure because..." I press my finger against his lips in order to silence him and he goes quiet. I outline his lush lips with my fingertip and pull my hand away than, clutch his shoulders and start to pull of his leather jacket.
"Alex I want you. In every way. Both your body and your mind and... with everything that comes underneath. The good, the bad..."
"And the ugly?" Alex scoffs
"I love Morricone" I smile and roll my eyes fondly at him, to which he smiles and nods.
"I want you... and thank you for..."
He says quietly as the leather falls on the floor with the quiet swish.
"Shh, nothing to thank me for. You are so gorgeous Alex... let me make you feel good" He moans into my mouth as I capture them with mine in a slow lip lock, my tongue tracing his trembling lips as I hold his chin and push my tongue inside to finally reach the place I was craving for. My hands trail under the soft pink t-shirt and I rub his chest, feeling the warm and taut skin. He pulls apart with wet lips and mussed hair and pulls the shirt away. I lean against his ear and kiss the skin that is just beneath, sensitive and smooth.
"Take off your jeans" I step aside and admire his naked body, his cock getting harder under my gaze. I wink as I open the closet doors and pull out the black, waist high fur coat. Alex is watching me quietly, his eyes following my every move. I give him the coat and he looks confused as I take of my own silk kimono, and stand before him. Naked and hard. I capture his lips in a bruising kiss and my hands claw at his upper thigh feeling the muscles shift under the vivid skin. I breath out, my hot breath hovering level with is mouth.
"Be my Venus in furs" I drawl out and dart my tongue out to lick his lower lip. "Please" I say as I kiss his neck, and give him a little bite, my lips sucking and licking. He steps away and pulls on the coat on his naked body, black fur reaching his waist. It fits his small frame perfectly. I admire him silently as I reach for the shelve and take off the Polaroid camera and reach for the drawer to extract a small bottle. Next I take a white vinyl sleeve with a banana and set it on the record player, aiming for the particular number. Alex is watching me, his hand rubbing his lower stomach, tips of his fingers starting to curl in the thick hair. I toss the bottle on the bed and keep the Polaroid on the floor then I gently, but firmly press him with his back against the wall. I kneel before him and lick a wet circle around his navel than reach lower, my tongue flat until I wrap my hand around his cock and my mouth around the tip and my tongue makes a swish.
"Fuck... Miles..."
"Good?" I pull away to ask and quickly envelope him in my mouth again, licking slowly from base to the tip. His eyes are closed, his head leaned against the wall and partially against his fur clad shoulder. His kiss bruised lips part as he breaths out in ecstasy that my mouth is showering him with. I take a Polaroid with my free hand and aim it towards his face. Sin and lust embodied, Eros brought to life. I snap a shot and he opens his eyes as the camera whirl sounds. He blushes and shakes his head.
"For the keeping" I wink and release his cock with a final lick. I stand up and capture his sensual mouth in a sticky kiss, ravishing the arousing moans that vibrate in his throat.