Chapter Fifty-Two || JayBee

When we got to the premier we were rushed to the purple carpet. "Alyssa over here! Alyssa!" They yelled, I smiled. Me and Sebastian were posing together we I noticed him pull away. "I'm gonna go say hello to Ky" he said then walked off. "Alyssa!" The photographers yelled again, I smile pretty. "Kylie!" They yelled as Ky walked over to me. "You look gorgeous" she said as she posed with me. "As do you queen ky" I said, Kylie chuckled. "Me and jay talked" she said, I smiled. "And?" I asked, she smiled. "Were good" she said. "For now" she added quickly. "Good" I said then we began walking off. Jordyn, Stas, and Sebastian were behind us. I noticed Pia here and Sofia with Madison beer. "Lets go say hi" I said as me and kylie walked up to them.

"Hey" I said hugging them all individually. "Madison I haven't seen you in ages" I said, madison smiled. "I know you guys look gorgeous" She said, me and Ky smiled. "Thanks, we gotta go interview but well catch up inside" Kylie said then pulled me off. "I'm guessing you and Sofia are on bad terms now?" I asked, Kylie rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna go interview while you say hello to your boys" she said as she pointed to Jaden. "Fine but be nice" I said then walked off. "You look handsome" I said to Jaden. "You look beautiful like always" he said, I smiled then hugged him. "You guys remember Sebastian right?" I asked pulling Sebastian up to me. "Yeah your friends from SC" Moi said, I nodded. "Good to see you guys" Sebastian said, the guys nodded. "We gotta walk but well see you two inside" Jaden said then walked off with the guys.

I walked up to the interview platform while Sebastian waited below for me. "Alyssa you look lovely tonight" The lady said, I smiled. "Thank you" I said. "Who are you wearing?" she asked. "The shirt is Chanel, the pants are Valentino and the shoes are Steve Madden" I said, she nodded. "And your date? Wheres spencer?" she asked, I smiled. "He had prior engagements so I asked my friend Sebastian to be my date" I said, she nodded. "Awe well that sucks" she said, I nodded. "Spence doesn't really like all this so I think he's gonna lay low for a while but it's fine with me I don't wanna pressure him into this" I said, she nodded. "Are you proud of Justin? We all know you're good friends with his ex Selena, why isn't she here tonight?" she asked, I chuckled. She was a hard ass.

"I'm extremely proud of him, we haven't talked in a while because he's been so busy but I'm so proud of everything he's done and he's like my big brother I've known him for so long and I know Selena is proud of him, she's on tour at the moment so she does have other priorities but yes I can believe of how much he achieved in such a short amount of time and you know the world sees him as this monster but the people who love him knows he's just a kid and we love him so through the highs and lows well always be here" I said, she nodded. "Well thank you alyssa I hope you have a great evening" she said, I nodded then walked off. "Lets go inside I'm tired of this" I said, Sebastian chuckled. "Thank god I need to piss" he said, I laughed then followed his through the outrageous crowds on the purple carpet.

While Sebastian was in the bathroom and I waited for him I noticed a huge group of guys coming in the doors. "Justin" somebody said, I smiled and made my way through the crowds. "It's sad how it took you a whole year just to hit me up" I said, the group of guys stopped and somebody in a red suit turned around. "Funny how it took you a year to hit me up" he said then smiled. "I've missed you" I said as I ran into his arms and hugged him. "I've missed you more lyss" Justin said then let go. "Jay" A guy said, Justin nodded. "We gotta go but tonight well catch up I promise" he said, I nodded then hugged him once more. "I'm so proud JayBee" I said, he chuckled then kissed my cheek. "I'm happy" he said then walked off. "Was that?" Sebastian asked, I nodded. "Ready?" I asked, he nodded then followed me into the theater.

When the movie was over it was hell trying to get out so we all snuck out threw the back. We being me, Sebastian, Ky, Jordyn, Stas, The boys, Pia, Madison and Sofia. "So are we all going to the after party?" Jaden asked. "Were not" Sofia said with Pia and Madison by her side. "Curfew?" Moi asked as a joke. "You're funny" Pia said then made eye contact with Mateo. "Um we should get going" Mateo said then looked at me. "Yeah,it was nice seeing you guys again" I said then walked off with Sebastian and Kylie with me. "Can't we just go grab in and out?" Kylie asked, I chuckled. "Coming with me to drop this one off?" I asked, Kylie nodded then we got in our car. "Ky where are you going?" Jay asked. "Meet you at the party" she yelled out the window as the car drove off.