Chapter Fourty-One || Shocker

"Alyssa" Kylie said, I opened my eyes. "We made you breakfast" She said, I nodded and sat up. "The boys?" I asked, she smiled. "They went home to change, I packed you a bag so you could crash at my house" she said, I nodded and got out of bed. "Can we go grab coffee?" I asked, she nodded. "Ill be downstairs" she said, I nodded and went into my bathroom to wash up.

I didn't put effort into my outfit for today. I had on leggings, Spencer's hoodie and black flats. When I went downstairs Kylie was sitting on a bar stool eating a bagel. "Eat before we leave" she said, I nodded and took a bite out of the bacon, egg, cheese sandwich she made me. "Yum" I said, she smiled. "Ill be in the car, eat it all" she said, I nodded and she left. I drowned the sandwich down with orange juice then went outside to take the drive with kylie to Starbucks.

When we got there we ordered then sat outside. "Have you talked to them?" she asked, I shook my head. "I read tmz" I said, kylie sighed. "That's the worst thing to do" she said, I nodded. "She gets the boat" I said, kylie sighed. "Alyssa stop" she said, I shook my head. "She doesn't care, if she did she would be out here but she doesn't. I know she tried but I won't forgive her for picking her career over her family" I said, kylie sighed. "She does love you" she said, I nodded. "Not as much as she loves power" I said, kylie stayed quiet.

"When does he get back?" she asked, I sighed. "Tonight, he wants to go out to dinner but I just wanna lay in bed" I said, kylie chuckled. "It won't help trust me I know, it's hard seeing your family be put through this but trust me it's for the better" she said, I nodded. "I hope she doesn't get the plane" I said, Kylie laughed. "I hope your joking" she said, I nodded. "I am, she can have it" I said, kylie chuckled and squeezed my hand. "We are gonna be okay" she said, I smiled. "We are" I said, she nodded.

After coffee we met up with Harry at sugarfish. "Stunna" Harry said when he saw me, I smiled and hugged him. "Missed you" I said, he chuckled and pulled away. "I heard what happening, you are gonna be okay" he said, I smiled. "Thank you" I said, he nodded and we sat down. "Is jordyn coming?" I asked, Kylie nodded. "She should be on her way" she said, I nodded and looked at the menu.

Once jordyn got there we ordered. "How you doing kid?" She asked me, I smiled. "A little better" I said, she nodded and looked at Harry. "You look cute" she said, he smiled. "Twist picked out my outfit" He said, we chuckled. "Lyssa you coming tonight?" Harry asked me. "Where?" I asked, he smiled. "Were going out tonight, don't know where exactly" he said, I chuckled and shrugged. "Yeah probably, I gotta go home tho and change" I said, he nodded.

"How's jay?" Jordyn asked, Kylie sighed and rolled her eyes. "I just don't have time for him" she said, I frowned. "Girl me and you both" jordyn said, I laughed. "I haven't talked to him, I fell asleep last night" I said, kylie nodded. "When I got there at ten they were spread out across your room sleeping" she said, I smiled. "That's nice that they stayed" Harry said, I nodded and ate my sushi. "Love fish" I said, Harry smiled. "We know you dated Mateo" he said, I laughed and threw a shrimp at him.

When we finished eating we all went back to my place. "Love your house" Jordyn said, I smiled. "I think were gonna move" I said, everybody have me strange looks. "Why?" Harry asked as he sat on my bed. "This house is too big for me and my dad, well probably move to Ky's neighborhood" I said, kylie smiled. "No this house is amazing, I could move in" Harry said, I chuckled. "I would love that but spencer might be mad" I said, Harry laughed. "Where is spence?" Kylie asked, I shrugged.

"Oh trouble in paradise?" Harry asked with his eyebrows raised, I sighed. "He's mad that were going to New York this weekend" I said, kylie sighed. "Maybe he's mad you're gonna go see max" Kylie said, I shrugged. "Its just so annoying like three days won't hurt us" I said, she nodded. "Well don't let him add on to your problems" Jordyn said, I nodded. "I'm gonna change then we can leave" I said. I walked in the bathroom texted spencer telling him to give his car to Jessie cause I was picking him up then changed into White high waisted shorts, a black crop top and my black flats.