The Mess-Up Crew

Prologue: When 5 michevioous, creative, daring, young girls get together to form a group, things can get out of hand. My friends and i all met eachother in class in the sixth grade. We all met eachothers qualities and became this thing....... Some people admired us, some hated us, and some were scared of us. We have always done everything together, told eachother everything, gotten into fights, and most of all things, we have always messed something up for a personal joke. We are "The Mess-Up Crew!"

"Alice, get up NOW!" Johanne's voice echoed through throughout room. Every time i want some peace and quiet, Johanne just has to ruin it. There were five of us in this oversized mansion, a cook, a maid, a personal hairstylist, and a professional assistant for each of us, and only one of us was a morning person. I threw the pillow over my face just as Melissa came brsting through the door. "Why aren't you up?" she asked. "I don't want to get up!" i mumbled through my silky pillow. "TOO BAD!" she yelled. "You have an interview and a photo shoot, today with Crash Magazine, so GET UP!" "Okay okay I'm up I'm up" i told her.

"Lois! Can you please go make something nice for breakfast so that she can eat."  Melissa ordered. "Oh and Maria! Go pick out her outfits fortodsy while i go run a hot bath, would you?" she asked. "Ye ma'am" she said and turned towards my closet door. When i got out of bed i turned to see al four of my friends, my assistant, my stylist, and the maid Maria standing in my door way. Today was going to be a long day.............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I know, not as long but it's just the prologue. I want to know what you guys think about it and if i get enough feed back i will finish the first chapter.

THANKS!                         *NYLAH*