Recital? Art is a bang

eyyy deidara ref.

HEY GUYS! I the smol person has a story!

So I go to dance, (my dance school is Studio 84, but I learned there are TWO studio 84's and I am not okay! I go to the state were the gumbo lives )

and this year is my third year! so I might tell some stories!

1

So for my second year, (last year), I was in Extra ballet, which had Ballet 1, ballet 2, ballet 3, ballet 4, and ballet 5. I was the smol ones, the ballet 1. I was dancing in a alice in wonderland theme ( yanno, like the new one ), so I went DEAD LAST.

so in the sheet of paper which recorded the dances in order, so there is two shows, the 1:00 show and the 6:00 show. Extra ballet is in both shows, so I have to go early.and I frickin hate the paper. I have hiphop and it is only ONE dance away from EXTRA BALLET. so I have to speedily get mah tights on, the outfit on, get mah hair done, get my shoes, and run to the stage. this was all in the backstage, and I gotta dance at the stage, and dang.

I got so late with some of my other friends, and when the curtains closed I ran to my friendos.

gud it was the second dance.

So you might be thinking, NIGHT! YOU SHOULD BE ON A CRUISE BY NOW! woah bud. didn't you know a summer camp is here? YUP! ANOTHER 3 DAYS BREAKING MY BACK DOING BACK FLIPS!

[ word counter: 267   )