Starving

~THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION SO PLEASE VOTE AND\OR COMMENT~

CHAPTER ONE: STARVING

~Authors note: May contain spoilers for the Hunger Games trilogy~

And I tell him, "real".

I lean in slightly not realizing it while staring at the wide smile on his face. I notice he leans in as well. I tilt my head to the left and he shortly follows. He gently presses his lips to mine and we share the most passionate and private kiss I have ever experienced.

This isn't for the camera. This is for us and only us.

My hands move to his neck, and his move to my face. I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip pleading for entrance. I'm quick to accept. The kiss deepens dramatically.

We change are positions, from sitting up on the bed to laying down, me on top of him.

I begin to feel the hunger I felt on the beach and in the cave. I then move my hands down Peeta's abs and I hear a slight moan. This triggers something inside of me. I must hear more of his moans! I silently think to myself.

He takes his hands to my waist and begins to run them up and down my back. Each time running over my bra clasp, until he just leaves them hovering right above it. Which causes me to moan and he smiles through the kiss.

I run my hand down his abs once again until I reach the bottom of his shirt. I begin to pull it up. He gets the hint, and quickly disposes of it just barley breaking the kiss.

We both run out of breath and the kiss breaks so we can regain it. Leaning forehead to forehead.

As we gaze into each others eyes, I feel the hunger growing stronger. Much stronger. I begin to feel like I am once again starving. Starving. And I know Peeta will yet again save me from starvation like he did, what seems like a life time ago.

We sit up and I sit facing him in his lap.

I realize where this is heading. I surprise even myself going forward with it. I now know this is what I want. I am completely sure.

Peeta continues to move his hands up and down my back. 'I need to feel his hands on my skin' is the only thought running through my mind at the moment. So without thinking, I remove my shirt, causing both of us to gasp.

____---____---____

what did you guys think? I know it was short but chapter two will be out very soon!