Chapter Five - Drunken Confessions

Natalie's POV

It's needless to say the walk home was full of exciting, yet enticing thoughts of this beautiful man. The way his voice made my spine reverberate, it's a connection I didn't even have with Ashton.

Ahhh if only, if only he was in front of me.

I began to walk up the pavement of my elegant, white house until I heard the raging squeaking of breaks.

"Hey, Valentino!"

I turned round to see Jace Portman, his charmingly good looks matched his perfectly valeted car. His face showed a rather cocky expression, although, I didn't mind he looked sexy as hell.

Just as I flickered a look in his direction, he began to approach me, I'm pretty sure my heartbeat increased like hell.

"Oh jace, hey"

"What's with that look?" He laughed playfully

"I'm just confused as to why you're here, that's all"

Nah, I don't mind really. You can stay if you want jace.

"Well, I came here wondering if you wanted to go for a few drinks. Heard you had a rough couple days"

"Way to sugar coat it, Portman. These past few days have sucked ass"

"I guessed by Ashton's constant moods"

"Oh, that asshole-"

"You don't need to explain anything to me, I know how much of an ass Ashton is, trust me"

"You're his best friend aren't you?" I rolled my eyes

"Well, there's no denying what he did to you was wrong though. He's a fucking jerk for doing that to you Nat"

"Trust me Jace, I know. To be honest, I don't even want to talk to him anymore. He's pushed me too far this time"

"I don't blame you Nat, you put up with his ass longer than any other chick. He's always been a bit of a dick"

"A bit of a dick? You mean he's always a dick"

"Yeah I may have underestimated him a bit, I see"

"Trust me, you don't even know"

"Well, instead of telling me sober, how about we head to the bar?"

Why the fuck not.

"Sure thing, I've got nothing else planned. Just let me get changed"

A few minutes later

I walked out of the door and did a little twirl as Jace flirtatiously bit his lower lip, he starred me up and down as I approached him with the sound of my heels clicking with every step.

"Let's get going then, Valentino" He said flirtatiously as he gestured me to follow him to the car.

I hopped into the matte black Range Rover and drove off into the night. I looked over at jace who looked as calm as a summers breeze, with his eyes focused upon the road. His tight black shirt complimented his muscular frame, showing off a rather good body.