Gruvia?

Gray wonders around Magnolia questioningly. Juvia happens to walk past him. "Oh hey Juvia" Gray says. Juvia looks at him and smiles. "Hi Gray" Gray looks at Juvia "please go on a job with me Juvia your really powerful and i would love it for us to-" Juvia blushes profusely "um w-well i uh...." She got nervous and didn't know what to say but then a lightbulb. "Is that honestly why?" She slyly asked. He blushed. "Um y-yeah...." he said. "Reeeeeally?" Juvia got closer to his face as his face blushed more. "J-Juvia!" He looked away red. Juvia laughed "alright fine" Gray showed her the job. It had paid a lot so it would be hard to say no. They walked to the train station occasionally bumping into each other. Sometimes on accident. Other times it was nervousness. On the train Juvia decided to sit across from him. He stared at her the whole time. "Gray?" Juvia says. "Um sorry for staring at you Juvia hehe😅" Juvia was rather confused as to why Gray was acting so polite. He usually has a cold heart. Suddenly the train got bumpy as they went through a tunnel. Gray clumsily fell but landed on top of Juvia.
They both blushed profusely. "G-Gray....." Juvia stared up at him. "O-oh s-sorry Juvia hehe" Gray nervously said as he quickly got off of the water mage. They finally got to their destination but were so nervous and blushy that they didn't even notice....