The Hunt Part Two

Juvia pov: i still had no idea who this girl was, but the last name Fernandez made me think of Erza's beloved Jellal. But he never mentioned any siblings before. "You passed out in an alleyway and everyone knows thats a terrible decision so I brought you to my lovely home." Kota said. "O-Oh....so my beloved ice prince didn't save me?" I asked disappointed. "Pfft you mean stripper Elsa?" Kota laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah......wait how do you know him?" I asked. Kota gave me a smug look. "That will come later, 'kay?"  She was a mysterious person.

Gray Pov: Im sick to my stomach. Ive been like this ever since Juvia went missing. Im starting to get listless. "We should call it a night." I say while were in an abandoned forest. "Sleep in the forest?" Lucy replied disgusted. "Yes. Dont complain you little rich whore." I replied annoyed, not aware of what i just said. Everyones jaw dropped. "S-sorry..." i said quietly and walked away to somewhere private. It was hard sleeping that night knowing that Juvia was gone. But all i had to do was think of her and i slept like a baby....

*************************************
I wake up to see rain outside. I sigh and walk downstairs. I see a beautiful blue haired woman in front of me. "Oh h-hello...." i say as smooth as i can. The beautiful figure turns around and looks at me. Thats when I realized that this beautiful figure was in fact......"J-Juvia?" I was shocked yet relieved. She smiled at me with tears in her eyes. So beautiful I thought. I couldnt contain myself anymore. I pulled her in for a warm embrace. I planted kisses all over her face. "I love you so much Juvia..." I said over and over again. "I love u too Gray sama" she responded as we locked lips. "Ill never let you go......" were the last words i said before reality checked in. You know, sometimes i hate reality.

Pfft, stupid dreams!