r u t

I'm going to hell lmao

|| Jin || Namjoon ||
|| || ||

Namjoon woke up, sitting up straight with a gasp. He was so hot right now and he knew it was winter and the heat was on but still, only in pajama pants and a band tee he was boiling, he noticed someone, Jin, put down the blanket they had on the back of the couch over him and he kicked it off because it was just too much. The teddybear he had been cuddling with was too close to his vicinity so he placed it next to the couch under the side table where that was its home.

He pulled his hair back with one hand and began fanning himself with the other as his blood was bubbling hot in his veins and that's when he realized his dick was  tenting his pyjama pants. Nine inches sticking straight out and fuck, he had to be really hard to do that, usually it hung down since the head was so heavy. An alpha's dick is huge, there are varying lengths and widths but they all share one trait, hung, huge as hell, just how nature intended it.

"Fuck." He sighed out feeling it throb and he clenched his hole making it throb more and it felt so damn good, better than it usually did. Now men wake up with a boner because it's their body stopping itself from weeing but this was different. His senses were on high alert and he felt a primal urge to knot someone, a specific someone.

He was in rut.

Rut didn't happen very often to him, only three or four times before and Jin was there to take the brutal pounding, his ass red from the slapping and finger shaped bruises on his hips or arms. The scent of Jin was pungent and intoxicating right now, everything smelled like Jin and Jin smelled like everything Namjoon ever needed. Right now he fucking needed him.

Basically he was in what could be compared to Jin's heat, the instinct to knot and plug and fill up an omega and his was nowhere as he called out with a sleep croaked voice, "baby?"

No response.

"Dammit." He grumbled pressing down on his cock getting a moan and he could feel how his knot was thumping dully, not fully swollen or even ready to pop but he was just so fucking hard right now. The pressure he put on it was a blessing and a curse because it relieved just the tiniest smidgen of need but then increased it tenfold because there should be an omega with a sopping wet hole and he should be inside it, biting down on that scar on Jin's shoulder where their bond was made and the omega whimpering below him in absolute bliss.

He shakily grabbed his phone and hastily texted Jin to please come home as fast as he could getting an almost panicked response from his omega and before Namjoon could type out his response, since Jin is the epitome of impatient, his phone was ringing, "Jinnie?"

"Joon, what's wrong?" His voice was stern and he was thankful that he was finishing the shopping as they spoke.

"Fuck, need you. Rut babe."

"I'll be right home, hold on." Then there was dead air.

Jin walked faster, hips moving double time while Namjoon groaned tossing his phone onto the coffee table and made towards the bedroom. Maybe he could help relieve himself a little bit, take the edge off before Jin got there.

He stripped himself of all his clothes leaving them in an unimportant pile.

He lay on the bed and just stroked himself, saw a bit of precum bubble out of his slit leaving his inner foreskin shiny and squish as he squeezed it back around the tip, the stretch of the skin where his most sensitive of nerves were-other than on his knot-made him shiver and bite his lip and an uncharacteristic whine left his mouth because Jin needed to fucking get there.