Prologue: the brutal war

In the year 2074, America was facing a big problem, the gorvenment were executing people that didn't agree with the system, anarchy was raining in the street, a revolution was starting to take control of half of the american population. Their name was the chaos control, they were a group that wanted to overtake the corrupt government to end the chaos in America, the gorvernment saw them as a threat the government declared a war on. Chaos control millions of Americans fought in this war  soldiers died, many perished in  the war, kids were made into killing machines. after a brutal and fatal battle nobody won bought sides were in a battle that lasted 20 years. America became a shallow wasteland, bodies filled the streets not many people survived the war. The people that did survive decided to make a new country over the ashes of America came. Amass a new unofficial country after the war, the japanese were offering to the small group of survivors the survivors decided to take the chance, after that Amass became more powerful. Than America could ever become after 304 years. Amass has become a famous country technology has evolved to a large, degree but the gorvernment has become quite corrupt it looks like history repeats itself.