crimes of kyle

One bullet, that's all it takes to take him out. say your good night mister governor. i pull my cc-14 sniper out and wait at, this time of the year people come out for the snow for me. Its to get some cash, heh there he is, mister governor name Sakurai Kennedy. A corrupt prick that steals money from people (now to take the shot) i line up the shot, the rooftops always have the best advantage for this type of job *bang* and there goes Sakurai. the crowd start to panic and scream, as the gorvenor flops onto the floor with a large blood splatter on the steps of gorvenors house. I pay my respects and try to get out as soon as possible but i hear footsteps coming from the bottom of the stair's shit the got hear already i find a old looking locker o well it will do *clank* shutting the door hopping they don't find me a loud and heavy bang comes from the door that was on the other side of the room. Find him quick *bang* *bang* !!!open the fucking door you imbecile!!! sir were doing everything we can. *BANG* the door goes flying right past me (holy shit) the police come storming in with sc-43's a heavy machine gun capable of shredding a human in half. (looks like the take this very seriously) but why sc-43's? those guns are for taking down rogue robots. They open the lockers one by one were is that little shit uhm sir language, how about you find him or i let you go without a language!! The captain of the squad a tough looking guy a scar on his face that reaches from the top too the bottom long hair and a cigar he looks at my locker (hip) he gets closer to my locker i try to make myself smaller in the locker hum......huuuuum not here either the police move up the stair waiting until i don't hear the footsteps anymore slowly the steps grow silent *clonk* the locker door falls over like it fainted, i rush out the door and make it into the streets the nice cold streets of new sakura. As i walk through the downtown area the weather is nice and cold children playing in the snow couples walk around holding hands and there's the typicall girl dragging the man type of couple, after a while of walking and taking a couple of dark alley's i finally made it home i clean my shoes at the door and took off my jacket whose there a voice came from the kitchen hi yamari oh hi kyle. Yamari a tall and slender and kind girl who takes care of me kinda like a mom but shes a robot with smooth white skin spikey hair that looked like a lightning bot, and of course *sigh* she's in panties. Blue and red one's to be exact she also she is wearing a small shirt one that only reaches right below her boobs, she has the number #20 to the right of her stomach, shes a combat model but prefers to cook. A tasty smell caught my nose hey yamari can you take stuff upstairs sure kyle. Exhausted i drop on the couch turn on the tv and first thing i see is. [Breaking news, mister sakurai has died today. do to a assassination that happened while he was at his house giving a speech. It is believed that this assassination was carried of by kyle ryu a former criminal, drug dealer and other's believe it was the new revolution that have been trying to get the attention of the president.] etc, etc, etc well looks like my jobs done. hey kyle food's ready, ok yamari thanks yamari skipping into the kitchen i get of the couch and turn off the tv. here Kyle thanks, a tasty looking sushi with a cut in half egg and a bit of soup on the bottom i take my first bite and always a wave of deliciousness runs through my mouth. Suddenly i hear a knock on the door. nspd open the door, shit how the fuck did the found me. what's wrong kyle? its the police, oh ok. I gotta get up stairs i get my sc-12 pistol a laser pistol with rebound shot *bang* the door flys open. Shit hands up never i said hands up kid. Well, well, well if it isn't, kyle ryu you the captain from before, yeah that's me your coming with us, why should i. Because your one of the most wanted criminal in new sakura. Oh? hello sir, hello ma'am sorry sir but his my son what! but yamari im- sorry his a little aggressive. Yeah very but his still coming with us i think tha- aaaaaaaaah yamari!!! *bang* yamari hits the floor with a blank expression on her face nooooo! Why di- i hit the cold floor from a hit from one of the officers d-damm it. Don't worry kid its only business.