Sweet Little Pills

Hannah's POV

I walked down the stairs and into the dinning room. I saw everyone except my sister Delilah here. "Hannah, please go and tell Delilah to get down here."Derek said trying to keep calm. I know he was angry but I don't know at who. "Okay," I say. I walked up to Delilah's room. "Delilah, I know you in there. Open up, Derek wants us all for dinner." I say calmly. Delilah opened the door and she looked awful. Her hair looked like a birds nest, her mascara was dripping, and her outfit was ruined. "What happened?" I asked her worriedly. She told me to come in. "I can't stand this Hannah. Our life is messed up. And the worst part is, there's nothing we can do about it." she said quietly."Also, I should be an actress." she said. "What?" I asked confused. She looked up at me and the same old evil smirk was playing on her lips. "Do you really think I care about you or anyone else in this family?" she asked me. I felt like I was on the verge of crying. "Just hurry up, Derek wants everyone down there." I say and leave her room. I tried as hard as I could to not let the tears fall. I walked into the kitchen to everyone looked up and stared at me. I ignored them and sat in my usual seat. Just as I sat down, Delilah came in. I could tell by the way she's walking that she's tipsy. As she sat down we let the silence cover the table. "So, Hannah, how was school?" Derek asked me. "Do you want to hear the positive or negative version." I asked him. "Negative I guess." He said. "Like hell." I say and look down at my plate. "How about you Delilah." Derek asked. "Terrible, because I had to learn crap!" She spat at him. Derek looked mad because he kept clenching and unclenching his hand. "Never again will you talk to me like that understood! I am the one in charge here and you will learn to respect me if you like it or not!" He yelled at Delilah. "You know what! I'm leaving!" She says and storms out of the room. Derek looks down at his plate before also storming out of the room. It just leaves Kaleb, Chris, and me at the dinner table. "Why does this always happen?" I mutter to myself. "What?" Kaleb asked. "Nothing." I say since I am still hurt by the comment he made earlier. "Why don't you ever tell me anything?" He asked annoyed. "Because, you're always insulting me when I'm trying to help you!" I say and stand up from my seat. I try to run out but Kaleb grabbed my wrist. The tear threatened to spll." Let go of me!" I said and was able to get out of his hold. Once I did I ran up to my room. I walked into my room, locked the door, and slid down the door. The tears I've been holding back all day were released. I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep....

Did you guys like this chapter? I hope so! Okay, anyways, today's shout-out and dedication goes to my friend Liz, or @angel_elizabeth7. Go follow her and while you're at it, follow me, please. Okay bye!

~•Lili•~