Sweet Little Pills

This chapter won't be Hannah's POV. I'll be Derek's, Kaleb's, Delilah's, and Chris' POV. No Hannah!

Kaleb's POV

I let go of Hannah's wrist and she ran upstairs. I don't know why but she never tells me anything anymore. It kills me to think about how close we all were before mom died and dad left. I walk up the stairs and leave Chris alone at the table. It kills me, it kills me to know how much we all changed. I walk into my room to be greeted by my best friend, Josh. "Hey, I saw your sister crying. What happened?" He asked. "Nothing that you should care about." I spat at him. "Sorry for caring!" he said while putting his arms up in defences. 

Delilah's POV

"Just hurry up, Derek wants everyone down there" Hannah said with hurt in her tone. I did feel bad for what I just did. So, to get my mind off it, I took a shot. I had two more after that and went down stairs. Hannah looked up at me and her eyes were red and puffy. She looked like she was crying. I wonder why? "So, Hannah, how was school?" Derek asked her. She looked up at him. "Do you want to hear the positive or the negative?" She asked him. Wait, she has positive stuff happening to her at school! Wow, I'm surprised! "Negative, I guess." Derek said. "Like hell." she said. "How about you Delilah?" he asked me. "Terrible, because I had to learn crap!" I spat at him. I didn't feel bad for yelling at him. "Never again will you talk to me like that understood! I am the one in charge and you will respect me if you like it or not!" Derek yelled at me. I was taken back because he has never yelled at me which made me furious. "You know what! I'm leaving!" I said and walked out the room and up to my room.

Derek's POV

After Delilah left, I walked out the dinning room leaving Hannah, Chris, and Kaleb there. I ran outside and took a seat in the patio chairs. Why would he leave? How can my dad leave at such an awful time. I miss my old life. I was crying my eyes out thinking of how this family used to be before all this came crashing down on us. I miss when Delilah and I wouldn't fight every damn day. When Kaleb would get good grades in school. When Chris would obey and look up to the good influences his older siblings set for him. Before Hannah broke. Before she started getting bullied and started losing friends. I'm glad she still has Jay at least.

 Chris' POV

I was left alone at the table. I heard everything they said. I saw everything they did. I felt all the hurt everyone felt. Why us? I walked upstairs and knocked on Hannah's door. "Go away Kaleb!" she yelled! "It's Chris, Kaleb is with Josh." I said. I heard footsteps and the door opened. "What do you want Chris? You woke me up!" She said. "Sorry, it''s just, I don't wan to sleep in the same room as Derek tonight so, can I stay here. It's just for tonight. I swear." I said." Sure, I get you a blanket and a pillow." she said. Out of everyone in this broken family, Hannah is the one who is broken more. But, no one really cares but me. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you guys liked this. I came up with the idea not my cousin since she's always pitching ideas. I updated twice today! Hope you guys liked this chapter. BYE!

~•Lili•~