~Prolouge~

A/N-Guess who just found out taejin was a thing? Somehow I've never realized this ship was a thing until recently, but I like it a lot.  I honestly ship anyone x anyone when it comes to BTS, but right now taejin is my favorite ship!  Please vote and comment!  Hope you enjoy this story! Disclaimer: The only thing here I own is the plot of this story.
-Mia

~🔘~

"So, is there anyone you wanna kiss?"

"You wish."

"Don't lie, I've seen the way you stare at that Yoongi kid whenever he passes you in the hallway."

"Not true!"

"Jimin, don't be a liar."

"Why am I friends with you?"

"Because I'm gonna set you up with this Yoongi guy, and your gonna love it!"

"Kim Seokjin I swear I will kill you before you do that!"

"Sorry, I'm too busy planning your guys' wedding!" Kim Seokjin laughed as his best friend's face lit up bright red at his statement.  Park Jimin hid his face in his hands and tried to blindy kick the other boy next to him.  Seokjin just laughed harder as the younger missed every time.

"Would you actually set us up?"

"Huh?"  Seokjin stopped laughing abruptly, and focused on the boy next to him, who had yet to remove his hands from his face.  Jimin slowly peeked at the older through his fingers.

"Would you actually help me and Yoongi get together?"  Seokjin blinked once. Twice.  Then his face burst out into a huge grin.

"Of course I'll help!  Who knew that Jimin was into the dark, mysterious type, huh?"

"Shut up!  I bet your first crush will a ghoul who'll eat you on your guys' first date!"

"I don't know.  If they're hot, then maybe."

"Oh my god, Seokjin."

"Hey, be nice to me.  I'm the one who's gonna get you a date with Min Yoongi, remember?"

"Fine.  I'm sorry."

"That's more like it.  Now c'mon, we're gonna practice some pickup lines to use on your little crush."

"They better be actual pickup lines, not some of your lame jokes."

"Remember what I said about being nice?"

"Sorry, I meant to say that your pickup lines are the best, thanks for helping me, Seokjin."

"No problem, Jimin.  I'm just helping out my loser friend who fell for a guy who is asleep 99% of the time."

"Shut up."

~🔘~

A/N-Opinions on this?