~Chapter 2~

~🔘~

"I swear senior year's gonna kill me," Yoongi groaned as he rolled around in his bed, planting his face into one of the many stuffed animals that lay throughout the room.  It was Saturday, and Jimin, Yoongi and Seokjin were all working on homework.

"Don't be a baby," Seokjin snapped from his spot on the ground, "if there's anything that's gonna kill you, it's the lack of the sleep you need in order to function."

"But I need to study, not sleep!"

"Well maybe you wouldn't need to study if you actually got a good night's sleep for once!"

"Jimin," Yoongi's muffled voice came from the bed, "Jin's being mean." Jimin laughed and walked over to his boyfriend, who proceeded to make grabby hands at the freshman like an absolute idiot. Jimin giggled, and laid down on the bed to cuddle with Yoongi.

"Ew," Seokjin made a vomiting noise, "get a room!" Jimin just continued to laugh, and Yoongi flipped the pink-haired diva off.

"So, I met these dudes-"

"Does it look like I care?"

"Maybe Jin cares!"

"Whatever." Yoongi stuck his head deeper into the stuffed animal, and soon enough, the raven haired senior had fallen asleep. Jimin grinned and patted the older's head before starting to speak.

"Anyway, I met these dudes at school on Friday, and they were super cool."

"We're they the new kids?" Seokjin asked his best friend.

"Yeah, and they were so cool! Their names are Teahyung and Jungkook," Jimin's eyes were sparkling as he continued, "and get this! Jungkook has his ears pierced!"

"Seems kind of random, but go on."

"Well, Taehyung was a pretty hot guy, and he was kinda mysterious. Jungkook was so cute, though! He has bunny teeth, but still looks good!  He was kinda shy at first, but now we're really good friends!"

"How about you invite them to sit with us on Monday, then?"

"I was already planning on it!" Jimin's adorable smile quickly changed into a smirk as he added, "I think you'll like Taehyung, he's pretty cool."

"If you speak so fondly of him, I guess I will. And wipe that smirk off of your face before I do it for you!"

~🔘~

"Did you hear about that ghoul attack last night?"

"Of course I did," Namjoon's face was serious as he spoke, "my dad wasn't home 'til early morning because of all the chaos it caused."

"Wonder why there was such a large attack," Hoseok thought allowed, "ghouls were never a huge threat in Korea, and our ghoul extermination units are highly trained. They could easily take out even a SS rated ghoul."

"My dad told me this attack was different, though. He said it was two ghouls working together."

"Two? And they were co-operating with each other?"

"Yeah, my dad told me that they were found in the act of killing two young men. When they were attacked, they fought as a team, and killed the whole extermination squad that was assigned to kill them. They escaped with the men, and nobody has been able to find out where they went."