Chapter 05

Batool's POV continues..;

"Aww, you have a very nice home Khadeejah it's so lovely." Ammi complimented rather sweetly, watching over the beauty the mansion beheld.

"It is" I chirped in feigning a smile.

"Awww darlings, look at you two thank you so much." she giggled "Suzan!" She hollered next.

"Yes Ma'am" came a lady's voice from upstairs.

"Come and take Batool to her room-" she paused and turned to look at me "You will want to have a warm shower first right dear?"

"I wouldn't mind, thank you." I state politely.

"Suzan where are you?" She called out again.

"Am here Ma'am" Not long enough did a lady in uniform descended from the stairs, she greeted us first before picking up my bag "Follow me please Miss." she gesticulate. The moment I began to match her strides, Ammi called my name halting me, "Come please Habibty where did you keep my cellphone?"

"I kept it inside your bag Ammi" I simply retorted.

"I can't find it" She complained.

"It's there I kept it there, lemmi help you out" I excused myself from Suzan and wheeled over to where Ammi was sitting to help her look for it. In a minute Suzan was back without my box. She must have kept it already, I concluded. "Ameenah let the girl have a shower first atleast. Your phone is definitely somehwere here, I'll help you look for it." Aunt Khadeejah gestured.

"Sure please, you can go Habibty."

"Your room is at the end of the hallway Sweetheart, lunch is ready whenever you're done." Aunt Khadeejah informed.

"Okay Maa thank you."

"Don't mention it Dear."

***
By the time I reached to the end of the hallway, I became totally confounded, contemplating which of the two opposite rooms mine could be. God help me, which one is it? I really don't wanna make a fool out of myself by using someone else's room.

Then go down and ask of which among the two yours is the inner me suggested.
No it's embarrassing and not everyone likes to be repeated over.

I closed my eyes and prayed earnestly to God to please show me which of the two could be mine. After some second counts, I had my eyes opened and voluntarily my hand stretched out for the door by the right cracking it open. I silently shoved myself in and closed the door behind me. Immediately, light out of nowhere lit up the whole room. "Wow!" I breathed as I watch over the beauty the room beheld. This is heaven.

There was a huge ass 4 poster bed that was centered at the furthest wall which for a second I thought it was two king sized jointed together because of how huge it looked. A TV was screwed to the wall right in front of the bed. The wall by the bed was completely made of very matured ash wall paper designs, and the one opposite it was made out of mirrors with blank impact of nature over it. Alternate a cute dressing mirror with designated perfumes, creams and gels was a reading desk and chair with well organized books and study lantern on it. There were also full length ash curtains covering the massive windows. "This is heaven!" I breathed again.