Chapter 45

It's a celebration 🎉 we've just hit 100k reads with nearly 19k votes and 20k comments💪 amazing right? Keep it flowing, keep the love coming jazakumullahu khair I love y'all fisabilillah. Ghosties thanks too for boosting my views, couldn't have done it without you people👅
Happy reading loves!❣️issaaa 5800 and counting words! 🙌

Muhseen's POV;

My joy knew no bounds, it feels though I'm the most happiest person on earth. Thus, I still find it hard to believe that my old Batool is back. Regardless of how eager and enthusiastic I am for things to work out between us, I can't help but to feel like I'm falling into a trap with all that's been happening lately. I doubted every word she said and every action she portrayed because I was so afraid, afraid to get my heartbroken and not just by some random person but my wife. What if all these was a set up like I heard her say on the phone? I felt restless but then contrary to the few last days here at Paris, everything changed, I learned it was all a huge misconception. The love, affection and devotion spoke differently to what my mind kept on telling me, it feels so genuine anytime I look deep into her mesmerizing eyes, something in them kept on telling me that this'll last forever, it just needed a chance and I gladly granted it.

   The giggles, the smiles and the laughter, I want an interminable to them and I don't care if I'm going to get my heart broken again I believe it will be worth it because no love comes without pain.

   I love this girl, I love her so much, loving her is like a part of who I am, it's in there: it has always been hidden somewhere within myself and so it shall continue to remain concealed and treasured just like a gem, hidden miles and miles away beneath the seas and oceans, protected and concealed.

Tonight we set for Nigeria, Cara has been sleeping through out the journey thus it has been a nerve racking day, I starred down at her sleeping figure in my arms until sleep over laid my view. We landed at Abuja international airport as early as 8 am in the morning. After showering, we had breakfast before setting for our matrimonial home. Cara couldn't keep calm neither could she contend her keenness which made me a bit nervous being the architect whom designed the house, I pray she likes it cause I've put so much effort in bringing it up. It's the first house I've ever designed since last two years and it has been my best so far. Since then it has been under construction until I learned Cara is the bride I'll be taking to my dream house, I quickly made some adjustments solely it meets her like and taste, all thanks to the time we've spent together before I ruined everything if not for it, I would never have gotten the chance to know her this very well. 

"Omi'god!" She breathed following the iron gate with an astonishing gaze. She couldn't wait for it to open so she could see the inside which felt so good, it gives me joy watching her get this excited knowing I'm somehow in somewhere a key to it.

   "Babe this house is so beautiful and huge" she mouthed thrillfully leaning across my chest with an arm circled around my waistline whereas I had mine placed around her shoulder keeping her close to me.
"It is?" I asked with a boyish grin looking down at her.

   "Yes!" She exclaimed with a huge heartily smile before returning her gaze back to the building "I'm already in love with it."

   "I'm glad you're, I designed it myself" I said proudly.

"Aww its so beautiful you're such a great architect" she complimented, My wife praised me! I can't help but to grin like an idiot. "I wanna be like you when I grow up" she added with a baby pout.