having new friends

Ali's P.O.V

i was walking down the street over to Cuppochina and Maggy's house to say sorry. when i got to there house i knocked on the door and started to scratch the back of my head.

 when i got to there house i knocked on the door and started to scratch the back of my head

Maggy then opened the door and she......smiled when she saw me? 'i thought she would hate me?' i thought "uhh.....hey Maggy...." i said looking down "hey Ali!" Maggy said with a smile "im sorry for almost killing your sister its ju-" i didnt get to finish when i heard "Maggy?" Cuppochina said "who's at the do-" Cuppochina said walking to the door when she saw me she stopped talking. "hey Ali!" Cuppochina said smiling "wait y-your not m-mad at me?" i said with confushion and shock. "well......it was my fault i started it the Bendy and Boris you saw beaten up were fake" Cuppochina said scratching the back of her neck "......oh......" i said "im so sorry for hurting you" i said looking down "you dont have to be sorry i should be sorry" Cuppochina said putting her hands on my shoulders "wanna come in?" Maggy and Cuppochina asked me "sure" i said. ~after Cuppochina and Maggy telling you and asking you if you want to be best friends and you said yes~