Introduction

Alex and Marty Stevens, life didn't go easy on those two cousins. Orphaned from the age of seven. As soon as they were left all alone, they understood that sooner or later they would end up in an orphanage. That's what happened, but none orphanage as good as it was managed to restrain those two kids. They would always run away, until the day they disappear and NYPD starts looking for them. Two days later the police finds them and it gets decided that the two boys won't return to the orphanage. Alex and Marty are now under the Government's protection and in particular under military protection.
Two months later, our protagonists finally arrive at their house in tow by a militaristic in order to keep an eye on them.
After two years have passed, Marty and Alex are asked to go to a military base so that they can be trained. So in the age of 9 they know how to use some of the most dangerous weapons, the American military owns. Last but not least, the Defence Minister - authorized by the President- appoints Alex as a policeman in NYPD and Marty as an agent in NCISRA in NY.

Hi guys! I finally decided to write the original story of Was It A Nightmare?. This is just the introduction and the first chapter will be up next week. There will probably be a new chapter every 3 weeks or two. I have school which is my first priority at the moment. Hope you enjoy the story! :)
Helen out❤