Chapters 11-13

Chapter 11: (Cassia's P.O.V): Harry should be here in about half an hour. I chose a light purple flowy blouse and a pair of white jeans that weren't too tight. I put it with a pair of Ugg boots along with loose curls in my hair. Not too slutty right? As I finish putting on light makeup I hear a knock on the door. I head to the door and grab my purse and jacket...when I open it up Harry is standing there in a t-shirt and jeans....and DAMN does he look HOT!!!!!!

chapter 12: (Harry's P.O.V): She opens the door soon after I knock....and it nearly takes my breath away! She stunning, absolutley georgous! I've never seen her like this.... (course of only seen her like two other times), she looks so inocent, not slutty at all. "Hey" I say. "Hi" she replies stepping out and closing the door behind her. I help her to the car and open the door for her. Once I know she is safely inside I close the door and go around the front of the car hopping in and starting the engine.

Chapter 13: (Cassia's P.O.V): He was acting like such gentlman....and damn he looks good! "So where are we going?" I casually ask. A grin slowly appears across his face as he murmurs somthing that sounds an awful lot like "a suprise"