Chapter 20: Work and suprises

(A/N): Hey guys, soooooo.....I have more reads than ever!!!!!! xD Seriously freaken out!!!!!!!!!! So sorry I hven't updated n awhile, I have a surgery comen up and all this other stuff has been goin on. yeah. I'm sorry. :( Soooooo, I' gonna start maken all updates one longer chapter now and give each chapter a name, so...yeah! ILY!!!!! xD

Chapter 20: (Cassia's P.O.V.): I wake up to my alarm and memories from last night start flooding back.

*FlashBack*

"You don't know your beautiful" He sings. "What's your favorite color?" "Blue, light blue, like a turqious" "Harry, how'd you get here?" "I was about to leave, but I heard you scream. Do you want to talk about it" "No" "do you want me to stay here till you fall asleep again?" "No, I'm good, thanks" "Um, ok"

*Flashback Ends*

"Oh, my, gosh" Is all I can say as bits and peices of last night finish repeating in my head. 'Wow." He came to my 'rescue'. Is that the right word? He came to help me when he heard me scream. I get up and head to my closet grabbing my uniform skitrt and short sleeve shirt. I quickly pull my hair up in a pony-tail and head to the front door.

(Harry's P.O.V.): "Hmmmm" I say. The sunlight wakes me up and I open my eyes. But when I do, I'm not sure where I am. Then I remember:

*FlashBack*

"You don't know your beautiful" I sing. "What's your favorite color?" "Blue, light blue, like a turqious" "Harry, how'd you get here?" "I was about to leave, but i heard you scream. Do you want to talk about it" "No" "do you want me to stay here till you fall asleep again?" "No,i'm good, thanks" "Um, ok"

*Flashback Ends*

After I walked back outta her flat I was sitting in my car trying to figure out what she had a nightmare about. She looked so scared, so sad, so upset. I hated seeing her like that. OMG Harry, no!!!! I scold myself. She's just another girl. I mess with girls, I don't care about them. I..... Her front door just opened and there she is. She's wearing a work uniform. You can tell where she's grown some since she started working so her skirt is on the short side. I wonder why her boss hasn't issued her a new one. Fuck....fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!! She noticed me, she walken towards me. Shiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!! She gets to the driver side window and I roll it down. "hey" "hi," she replies. "Ummmm....what are you doin outside my flat?" "well, I just thought you might want a ride to work?" "Um, yeah. Sure" "Alright" I say and get out. I then walk around to her side of the car and open the door for her. "Thanks" she says and gets in. I walk back around to my side and jump in. "Ok, um, you will probably have to tell me directions" she giggles a little "ok, hey how did you know I had work today?" "You mentioned it last night" I watch her concentrare for a second. "Oh yeah. Ok, turn here." "Alright, we're here" I say. "See ya', thanks again" she replies. "you're welcome, see ya'." I say. I watch as she gets out of the car and heads inside. Damn those long legs with that short skirt. hmmm. She walks inside and stands behind the counter as a guy who had been standing there before heads back to the back of the store. A few seconds later a different guy comes out and grabs her waist from behind. "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?" I nearly scream. She has a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel kinda jealous. No, No , No. She's just a girl. You never feel for girls, you always just mess with them. Wait a second. Now he has a hand over her mouth and is dragging her backwards by her waist. WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!? Within two seconds I'm out of my car and and rushing into the store.

(Cassia's P.O.V.): I walk into the store and say hi to Danny. "Hey" he replied as I took his spot he heads to the back. A few seconds later I felt hands on my waist. It only took me about two seconds for me to know it was Jeremy, but by then he already had his other hand on my mouth and was dragging me to the back. When we get there he slams me against the wall not leaving any space. "Danny, out, now. Go work the counter. Cassie and I are going to restock." he gave me an evil grin. Danny quickly exited. "Now, babe, you're going to pay for what you did yesterday, I'm getting sick and tired of these damn games of yours. I will get in you. Even if I have to rape you." He leans in and starts kissing me very roughly as I struggle against it. "Kiss me back and behave right now you bitch!!!!" he screams as he slaps me across the face. He goes back to kissing me as I continue to struggle against it and begin to feel hot tears run down my cheeks. He still has me pinned against the wall as he starts slipping my skirt down. I open my eyes and try to push him away. I see a shadow behind him and try to scream. Two seconds later I'm slumping to the ground and Jeremy is no longer on top of me. My skirt is being pulled up and I'm being picked up princess style. I hear someone murming "It's okay" in a soothing deep voice and feel my body being set down. Next thing I know everything goes black.