chapter 7

Aris P.O.V.

I layed on the old couch in one of the many rooms in the Hatters house. It has been two weeks since I had been here. Brendon walked in, not wearing his coat, but still wearing his top hat that I loved. He sat next to my feet. I had been thinking about a lot of things. Why my grandmo- no, Alice, would just give me up. What was I to Brendon? And would I ever have any adventures like Alice did? I had been informed she was dead for awhile... and how the hell did they get their music up to everyone else in the world? " uh, so, Ari? " Brendon said, looking very nervous. I smiled at him and sat up. His cheeks were tinted a faint pink, and he looked at his hands. "Um..." I raised an eyebrow. Brendon was usually straightforward about what he had to say. Not just out there, like Jon, but enough." You okay there? " I asked. He laughed. "I'm mad, I'm never okay, do want to play twenty questions ?" He asked, quickly changing the subject. I chuckled, but said okay. He smiled. "You go first." Oh god, I had so many questions. "How are you up there but in Wonderland at the same time? " I asked." Illusions, darling. We're hollograms up there, making music is a thing we have been known for here in Wonderland, we wanted someone else to hear it." Oh." Your turn. " I said, processing his answer. "What's you're secret talent? "He asked. Oh, I was really hoping this would never come up in any conversation." Uh... I don't have one. You and the guys have already seen my drawings, so its not a secret." I lied. He frowned."Ari, you're lying." There song ' lying is the most fun a girl can have ...' popped into my head, and I started humming. "Oh, so its still singing then? You know, when you were seven, we used to sing together. You told me I was the only one who knew, but I thought you would've told someone by now..." he trailed. "What!? " I don't remember that... he laughed." Yeah, don't you remember? We came up with 'That green gentleman ' together. It was about your mother you know.Actually should have been ' I couldnt say I missed her, when everybody kissed her goodbye ' but but Ryan said it might not be a good idea to put that all on the song. And the 'change ' part was about the rest of your family. You weren't depresses, but you were the smartest girl ever, already thinking like a grownup..." That song finally made sense now... " your turn! " I said, not wanting to think about any family members right now. He let the subject go, thankfully. " Ari Nicole Hartsworth." He said. I was confused to him using my whole name."yesss? " I said questionably." Will you be my girlfriend? I mean, I know it was kind of fast and all, and I get if you don't want to. Actually, never mind, it was a silly question. I shouldn't have ask-" I put my hand over his mouth. " shut the fuck up. Brendon "Hatter " Urie, yes I will be your girlfriend." I took my hand away from his mouth, then he grabbed me and pulled me into a romantic kiss. "Took you guys long enough! " Spencer said, walking in with Ryan. I tried to sit on the couch, but Brendon kept me on his lap. I looked at beautiful grinning face. " Anyway....Brendon, since she's the 'Alice ', she needs to, um, you know..." Ryan said mysteriously. Brendon frowned." But what if she doesn't want to? She'd have to move! Ryan, I just found her! Dont take her away from me! " Brendon cried. "Hey! I'm not going anywhere! What's going on? " I asked, hugging Brendon. "Alice was supposed to be our queen. Since your her granddaughter, and the new ' Alice ',you've taken her place." Spencer said." But what does that have to do with me leaving!?" I said standing up. Spencer sighed. "You have to live in the castle. Its mandatory. " Spencer said." But, I can't! Brendon just... I can't! " I said, raising my voice a bit. "You have to. It doesn't matter." I curled up into Brendon." You can still be together." I suddenly had an idea. "Brendon, I know this is a little fast, but will you move in with me? " I giggled. He smiled." Yes."