12 Days

Yoongi didn't get happy AT ALL..he only got more depressed......He was standing infrot of his mirror looking at his scars "only 12 days left" he said after he let out a deep sigh...He loved you but he didn't wanted to let you see.He was getting ready for bed when you called him, He picked up.

Yoongi: Yah, what do you want?
You were shaking and crying "H-Hlp me.."
yoongi: Its 10 pm .
yOU; H-help me please..
yoongi; urgh wants wrong>
you; X-xiumin...
yoongi:Xiumin?
you: h-he.....he's net letting me go away from his house..
yoongi; wtf. y nut?
you; He doesnt want me to talk to you.... 
yoongi; Oh wow ;-;
you; please help me..
yoongi; Nah , Gtg
you; Please...
Yoongi; Byee~~ 

He hung up, You yelled  "YAHH!!" while you sank down on your knees to the ground. You were crying, you were so scared you didnt know what to do, you felt like a mouse in a small cage who wants to leave but can't because a person bought him from the store and loves the pet..
Xiumin walks in the room, he walked towards you and put his finger undereath your chin, lifing your face so you two had eye contact.

You: w-what do y-you want?..
Xiumin: I already told you, to stop haning out with tha fool.
you; H-he isn't a fool just stop calling him names.
xiumin: nope.
You; you ...URGH...

Xiumin smirks while a tear falls down your cheek. YOU STAND UP

YOU: YAHH!! WHAT IF SOMEONE TREATED YOU LIKE YOU TREAT HIM!? YOU'RE SUCH A PABO!
Xiumin: Damn. You're sexy when you're mad. 
you: get lost.

you push him and run to your house.

*HIYAAA IT'S ME, SORRY THAT THIS PART WAS SO SHORT I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHUT TO WRITE XD SEE YA! BUBAIII
XOXO Yeona.*