The Woods

The Old Cat Lady.

Who would want to be called like that? I mean, do these people actually know the lady's real name? Has anyone actually asked? Does she have a name? What if her name is Cat Lady and people just decided to add the Old part?

Anyhow, she was siting in front of them and 95 stared at Sasuke with the brightest glim of curiosity.

"I am indebted to you, old Cat Lady." He kneed in front of her.

95 watched a part of Sasuke Uchiha she'd never seen. The humble side. She talked on, the Old Cat Lady, about how it was such a same that the last two Uchiha were now going to battle to death. 95 looked at her as she spoke, out of courtesy.The others fumbled around to see the small room. A girl threw around clothes, looking for clothes for Jugo.

"Grandma, do you have any bigger clothes?"

"I don't know, wrap him in a curtain, I'm not running a shop here."

"Grandma." The girl scoffed. "Don't be rude to a paying customer."

"Oh, that's ok." Jugo said politely, smiling at the girl.

95 helped him wrap himself in the curtain.

"Thank you." He said, smiling.

She smiled back and said almost inaudibly, "You're welcome."

Sasuke looked at them both, seeing some kind of similarity. It was as if she was transforming into Jugo, slowly.

"I have to go." He spoke, paying for Jugo's curtain.

They started walking away and 95 had speed up a little to get to the front, to Sasuke and grabbed ahold of his sleeve.

"You all have your jobs," Sasuke said, "Go."

He had given everyone a work to do and being that he didn't really want to be alone through his train of thought, he would have to start his old habit of thinking out loud again like a madman, he gave Karin two jobs so 95 could stay with him.

She grabbed ahold of Sasuke's whole arm and he looked at her through the side of his eyes. She looked alarmed. He put his arm around her and whispered in her ear. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, I feel something's going to happen, I feel like, a presence watching me."

He looked up too, starting to feel alarmed too.

And suddenly a blast was heard and 95's protective nature activated. Her eyes turned orange, her vision red and she felt an itch in her scalp, her hair growing an inch.

Sasuke tried to control her, wanting to fight Deidara himself only to find it wasn't Deidara who she wanted to go after for. She went for the orange-masked goof.

The Akatsuki member faked surprise and fell over.

She collected her tubes in her hands and swung them, going right through him and growling savagely.

"I will end you." She said in a low voice neither her or Sasuke knew she had.

"Scary!" Tobi called, flipping over the small girl. His mind raced at the blood-thirsty convenient use of such an impulsive, wild girl.

"95, stop." Sasuke commanded.

She turned to him, seeing he was already battle with Deidara. Deidara having his mind set too much to care about the 'crazy' girl.

95 turned to Tobi, rage, hatred and disgust written on her face.

Her hair grew another inch. "I promise, I will end you." She said before her eyes turned hazel again and she fell to the ground, breathing heavily.