A Match Into Water

I sat there in shock, too scared to look up. About five minutes after we arrived I finally got the courage to look at all the people surrounding me. There were about eight people standing there with worried expressions, they had seen my busted up face. Vic was still holding me in his arms while I looked at everyone. When I finally looked at him I saw a mix of emotions in his eyes. Hurt, confusion, and worry. I sniffled and slowly untangled myself from Vic. I saw everyone take a step forward in case I was going to run off again. I knew I had a lot of explaining to do, and it was starting to rain and get colder. I took out a cigarette and started to light it when someone pulled it out of my mouth. I growled and saw Andy smoking it, he looked at one of their shirts I was wearing and smirked. After he took a few hits he held out his hands wanting the pack. I gave him a death glare and took the one from his mouth and took a few hits. Everyone looked at me in shock, not expecting a fan to do that. I finally decided to speak. "Well I'm going to go home now." I started to walk but someone grabbed me. I looked to see that it was Oliver. "Sorry love, we aren't letting you go until you let us help you."

I sat down on the wet ground and motioned for everyone to join me, Vic and Andy were sitting by me. "So what do you want to know?" Many people started talking at once, I screamed and got everyone's attention. "Ok we can go around clockwise." The first up was Vic. "Why did you do this?" He asked pointing to my arms. I sighed, of course that would be the first question. "Well...Its my release the only thing that will take it all away." I looked at the next person which happened to be Matt Nicholls. "Why is your face all beat up?" I looked up and started to tear up again. I looked up at them a tear sliding down my face. "Lets just say I'm not the most popular person in school, so I'm an easy target." Everyone looked mad. "Who did it?" A very pissed off Austin asked. I sighed. "Just someone who goes to my school, Why do you guys even care? I'm just another fan..." I looked down tears in my eyes. I felt someone lift my head. I looked up to find Alan Ashby. "Yes you are a fan, but there's something special about you. I don't know what it is but your apart of our family now. Right guys?" Alan got a bunch of Hell yeah, and damn rights. I didn't know what to do, I was so shocked that my hero's are telling me I'm family. I just started crying again. I felt everyone gather me in a hug. I just smiled and enjoyed the embrace.

I stepped out of the embrace to find it was freezing cold, so I started shivering. "Oh shit guys we have to get her back, She has cut's that need to be cleaned and she needs new clothes." Tony said while handing me his leather jacket. I smiled in appreciation and everyone gathered around me walking me back. I felt someone grab my hand and saw that it was Alan.. When we were at the guys house I was curious to why they were all there. From what I saw the bands here were Pierce The Veil, Of Mice & Men, Black Veil Brides, and Bring Me The Horizon. I stopped walking and everyone else did too."I should probably get home now....." I felt Alan's hand tighten its grip on me. Vic was the first to speak. "I don't think that is a good idea, those cuts are very deep I know I want to watch over you to make sure your ok." everyone agreed. "I have to call my sister to make sure its ok." I said while pulling out my phone. I dialed her number and she picked up a few seconds later.

"Lana, whats up?" I smiled at her. "Well...Its getting dark out and I made some new friends...Can I stay with them for the night? I promise I will be home tomorrow! Please?" She sighed. "I don't know Lana....Are you sure your going to be ok? What about school?" This is a lot harder than I thought it would be. "I promise I will be perfectly fine, I haven't missed a day this year...So this would be my first day. I really don't want to go to school with my face like this. I don't need everyone having another reason to laugh at me." I said looking down. "Lana, I'm giving you permission to stay. Please be careful and behave. I love you so much sissy." I smiled. "Thanks Lauren, I love you too." I sighed and hug up the phone and saw everyone staring at me. "Well...I can stay...Can we go inside because I'm freezing cold." They all rushed me in the house after I said that. The house was huge, a lot bigger than mine. The rest of the guys were there. Most of the place was unpacked. I really wanted to shower. So I asked Alan If he could show me where to go, what to use, and what to wear. I was using Of Mice & Men's bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw how terrible I looked.

I had puffy red eyes, a messed up face, Cuts all over my arms, and my makeup was smeared all over my face. I was too busy looking at the mirror to notice Alan had some back with something for me to wear. He must have known what I was thinking. He turned my face towards him and smiled at me. "Lana..you are so beautiful, inside and out. Please never think anything less, we just met you and you already mean so much to us. Just let us in and we will get through this together, I promise." I hugged him and kissed his cheek, he sighed and I swear he was blushing. He then turned on the shower for me and gave me some shorts, a t-shirt, and a hoodie. He said that he would be right across the hall in his room, he made me promise to come get him after the shower so he could fix my wrists. I shut the door and put my iPhone on the stereo. I put on Of Mice & Men Space enough to grow. I hopped in the shower and felt the burning of the water on my skin. I made sure to wash my hair and body twice to get the makeup and dirt off me. I soon got out and put on the clothes letting my curly hair do its own thing.

I walked to Alan's room and knocked on the door."Come in." as soon as I stepped into the room I saw a kitten by my feet. I immediately picked up the cat and started to pet it, It started purring. Alan looked at me with a look of awe on his face. I smiled at him and put the cat down, which made it start rubbing on my legs, which made Alan look at me in shock. "What?" He looked at the cat then me. "She doesn't let anyone touch her but me. How did you do that?" I giggled. "I love cats, like a lot. They seem to like me too." He smiled and told me to sit by him. I followed and he brought out a first aid kit. "So you're a cat person?" I smiled and nodded. "Hell yeah, Cats are freaking amazing." He smiled and laughed. "That's very true." We sat in comfortable silence while he finished the bandages. "Done." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek heading down stairs with him following right behind me. As soon as we got into the living room everyone looked at me and smiled. I blushed at all the attention. "um....I'm really tired..I was wondering where I'm gonna sleep. Everyone's hand went up and I blushed. Ashley decided to speak up. "I call dibs." after that remark everyone started arguing. You would think they haven't seen a female before. I looked around and saw that Alan was in the kitchen so I decided to see if I could sleep with him.

I walked into the kitchen to hear him and Vic talking. "Dude, are you getting feelings for Lana?" I heard a groan which I'm assuming was Alan. "Yes...no...I don't know...maybe." My heart started pounding. Alan likes me? Out of every girl, me? "Well...I have a feeling that a lot of people do." I decided to make my presences known. I walked into the kitchen and Vic and Alan stopped talking. "um...hey....Alan can I sleep with you? Because they are fighting in there and I don't want them to fight." He smiled. "Yes you can, Now lets go tell those idiots that you are staying with me." When we got into the living room everyone was still fighting over who I stay with. Alan whistled and got everyone's attention. "Guys shes sleeping with me. There, its done." Everyone groaned and looked disappointed. I smiled and headed up to Alan's room. When I got there I closed the door, put the cat on the bed with me and fell into a peaceful sleep.