Part 8

Gabe's Pov

Last nights event was wonderful and much more eventful.Imagine that,i made love with Tracey. A smile crept on my face as I stared at her,still sleeping on my bed with me. It was so wonderful and I felt a bolt of electricity as I made love to her. Finally, i got the woman who made me fall head over heels at her. But she doesnt know what I feel about her yet.

I got out of my bed and went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat for the two of us. It was already past 11 in the morning when I woke up and Tracey is on my bed still sleepin. I started preparing bacon,eggs and sausage,toasted some bread and brewed coffee. It was then that I realized she was standing near the door. "Hey! Good morning! Come and seat!" I said as I led her the way to the table. I placed the food i prepared on her plate as she started eating already. God,she looks beautiful despite of her messy hair and smudged make up. She looked hot as well as she wears my shirt that looked like a dress to her. "Do you want coffee?"I asked her as she looked at me while chewing her food."Yes please." she answered.  I prepared her coffee right away as I joined her in breakfast. We were silent the whole time we were eating. I was about to talk when she started talking. "Gabe..about last night..I..I think we should just forget about it." she said it in a low voice and stared at her plate. I was shocked about what I heard from her. Surely there was something between us last night. We didn't just had sex, we made love. I held her hand as she looked at me and I began to talk. "Tracey, what happened last night was amazing. I know..We both know there was something..We made love." /I stared at her for a while when a smile was drawn from her face then she looked at me. "Love? Seriously Gabe? You dont know what love is. Come on, you know..I mean we both know that it was just a one-night stand for you." she chuckled and took her hands away from me as she stood up and made her way to my room. I was left on the table and shocked about what she said. Why would she say that? I was silent for a moment when I felt her presence as she made her way to the door. I looked at her as she said she has to leave and without waiting for my reply, she left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, sorry I dont update that much :( I know its short and its not okay but I was busy at school with a lot of exams. Promise, Im gonna do better next time. BTW, this is how Gabe looks. :D