Part 11

hey everyone! im really sorry for not updating a lot sooner. i was so busy at school with all the exams and stuff. i promse i will be updating a lot faster than before and i will do my best to have a good story overall. pls do comment and vote. thank u!:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tracey's pov

We arrived in the office in no time. As we were walking towards the office, I could not help but notice the looks I got from the employees especially women. 'If looks could kill', i thought. Suddenly I felt his grip tighten and looked at me with that cute smile and said "Are you okay? Just dont mind them".I nodded til we reached his office.

I was shocked when he hugged me right away when we got inside his office. I felt his lips brushed in my ears and said,"Im sorry for putting you into this state. But please, I dont want you to worry a lot. Our baby might feel bad as welll". I felt his warm breath at the nape of my neck and not for long,he looked at me. "Do you still want to work today? You could-" "Im fine Gabe, dont worry" I said as I smiled at him. I could see the worry painted all over his face but then replaced with a smile. I said goodye and went to my cubicle to sort out things I left undone.

It was a tiring day and I didnt even get to notice what time it was when a paper bag was placed on my table. As I looked up, I saw a worried look with the guy in front of me. "Trace please..Dont skip your lunch. You do know its not only you now who needs to eat right?I just dont want to-""Shh..I got it Gabe. Im sorry" I said as he held my hand. "Its okay babe. Now eat this. I bought your favorite food from the resto at the corner" he said as he begin to unwrap the bag. "You remembered?Thank you Gabe!" I said as a smile lit up on my face. I could sense Gabe was watching me eating my favorite lasagna with cheese overload. "Hmm. its so delicious!" I exclaimed like a child who received a gift from santa. "Whoa! easy there babe!" he said then chuckled as he wiped off the sauce near my lips. "Thanks" I muttered. I could feel myself blush when I noticed him stand up. "Well, i should leave. Enjoy the food babe.just call me when u need anything. im just a door away,kay?" he said and went inside his office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unknown's pov

Finally,after two years since the incident I will see her again. I know it was a huge mistake by letting her go.It was a few weeks after we broke when I realized how stupid I was. I was so caught up with my physical needs that I didnt realize right away what a wonderful woman I had before. But now I am determined to win her back no matter what. I fixed my things that I needed and went straight to my car. 

It took only 20 minutes to reach her workplace. I feel so excited on seeing her again, how she's been doing or even how she looks like right now. After parking my car, I headed to the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. 'Damn! Why do I  get so excited about seeing her again?' I thought.

When I reached the top floor, I walked right away to the boss' office and right there and then, I saw a brunette sitthing with her back on me and looked like she's busy with something. "Tracey!" I muttered to myself. I felt my heart beat faster as I was getting near her. 

"Good morning! How are you Trace?" I said and smiled at her. Based on how she looks right now, she is definetely in shock on seeing me.

"Tri-tristan?" she said.

"How are you my dear?" I said.

"What are you doing here? How did you know I work here?What the hell is this a--" before she could continue on her mini rampage, I cut her off. 

"Whoo!Calm down Trace. I came here for business." I said. As she was about to talk to me again, I heard a door clickig and right there, Gabriel Collins came out.

"Good morning Mr. Collins!" I greeted him and offered him a handshak. He accepted it before asking me. "And you are?"

"Tristan. Tristan McAdams." I smiled and then looked at Tracey. I cant believe I saw her again. She has changed a lot and the more I look at her right now, the eager I am to win her back. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovies! I know this is a very late update and Im so sorry. SO I know you're wondering who Tristan is right? :)  Well, she's Tracey's ex boyfriend. I did mention him a little in part 4 (the not so good part). :) So check out Gabriel on how he looks like when wearing a suit and tie. Just to let you know, I chose Ian Harding as Tristan. :)Please continue on reading and dont forget to vote for it. I do appreciate every effort you do and I promise i'll do my best as well. Thank you!