1

P4 side-
It's been several months since the events of the Midnight channel and Midnight stage took place. But it was only a few days until Yu Narukami's friends visit him in the city. Teddie, Yukiko and Nanako insisted. But at the moment Yu was just starting through the train window, thinking about the future days ahead, almost drifting to sleep like a boat drifts from the harbor.

"So...You're just gonna stand there?"
Yu woke up swiftly, scanning the scenery through his brushed silver locks. His vision was foggy, but it was a room. The deepest blue you can imagine. It was the velvet room, but it wasn't his. Of course it wasn't. It was a circular jail room. A croft desk set in the center and a rather large, circular carpet with a V and cells congregating among it. As a bright light come from atop the epicenter, the voice spoke again.
"I know, it's a bit much, but here we are."
Yu spun around to see a boy about his age, maybe younger, chained and wearing almost comical prison wear. His hair was rather dark and curly. The silence only felt nostalgic, as if something happened like this before.
"Well, I just wanted to say for you to be prepared. We'll be meeting soon."
The film scene started to burn as Yu woke up back in the train.
'Was...That a dream?' Yu wondered as he walked through the train station. Looking through his phone, he ran into someone. It was a rather blonde boy, almost as bright as a flashlight, his hair was spiked and he has this slouch and weird walk as he stumbles off. But something caught Yu's attention even more, a cat. But something about just struck him as odd. It was walking around as if it were a investigating. Yu, decided to chase the white rabbit down it's hole, further and further.
'It..It went into a coffee shop?' Yu wondered as he watched it go inside, 'At least Mom and Dad are out of town again.'
He sighs as he opens the door, to see the cat run up some stairs as what seems to be the owner and a costumer inside.
'At least I know where it lives...but it's best to order a coffee to avoid awkwardness.' Yu pondered as the owner welcomes them.
"Can, I, have a glass of coffee?" Yu asks as he sits in a bar seat, his peripheral vision focused on the stair case.
The owner gives him a concerned look.
"You look lost kid. Or at least uneasy." The owner hands him a cup of coffee, it seems as if he knew what was best for him, just by the aroma.
"I'm fine, really...Thank you though" Yu's eyes widened at the taste of the coffee. It was delicious, but it needed to be savored. "It's amazing, sir."
The owner chuckles to himself lightly.
"You're a nice kid...but judging by your uniform you're just about 5 train transfers from here, right?" The owner inquiries as he handles the brewing equipment. Yu responds and pays for the coffee, but someone descends from the staircase. It wasn't the cat. Yu managed to only get the back of him as he left, as the owner told him not to stay out so late. But he knew, he saw that cat again.
"Who was that?" Yu gestured to the door.
"Oh. Him? That's Akira Kursuru...I'm housing him here," The owner looked somewhat confused, "Why?"
"Just curiosity, sir."
"Hmph. Very well"
Yu got up from his seat. "Thank you for the coffee."
"Not a problem. *chuckle* Come back anytime."

'Judging by his bag, I think he goes to Shujin Academy...There's just something about that cat!' Yu walked out of the coffee shop sighing. His old habits made him feel really nostalgic of the mysterious murder cases in Inaba. It was sunset at this point. But it was Sunday the next day.
'The others will be coming on Thursday. Might as well figure this out before Kanji smothers it.'