Chapter three

Now that I saw my parents I'm a bit relieved that they are alive yet still sad because of their condition.

"Are you ok now jen?", celine asked me with a worried face.

"Yes I am now you don't need to worry", I smiled and hugged her.

"I hate you jen! you made me worried to death you know that. I thought I lost my bestfriend.", she told me while she was crying.

"I'm sorry for making you feel that way celine I promise I won't be in that situation again." I smiled and kiss her in the cheeks. Then she wiped her tears.

"That's a promise ok!", she said happily. "By the way I know you're hungry gosh you're sleeping for three days. Let's go to the cafeteria it's in the second floor of this hospital."

I nodded without saying anything. Wow I really am hungry now that I realized that I've been lying in that bed for so long. I ordered the mixed veggies and a cup of rice ofcourse its not good if I ate a lot.

"You should eat plenty when you recovered your appetite ok, look at your body you became skinny and it doesn't suit that pretty face of yours." celine said while looking at my plate.

My bestfriend is really the best she is like my own sister from different mother because she really take good care of me.

When we finished eating I told her that I want to go in the garden by myself I want to see the outside and she agreed with that.

"Woah I missed the sun I missed the smell of the flowers." ,I said to myself.

"Can I sit beside you?", I heard a voice of a man standing at my back. Then I look at him , I was shocked with what I saw.

"Y.. yo.. youuuuuuu!", I said so loud that the other people in the garden look at me I said my apoligized with a nod because of what I did.

"You are that guy from my dream." now I said it calmly.

"Oh you still remember me jen.", he smiled his face became more handsome when he smiled.

"You know my name? How come that you are the guy in my dream and now your here?, I slap my face a bit to see if I'm dreaming or not. It hurts so it means I'm awake.

"We already met silly, that is why I know your name and what happen." again he said it with a smile. Oh my he's so handsome please stop smiling I said in my mind.

"How come that I remembered that it was a dream yet it was real? I don't understand. Am I insane because of the accident?, I asked him with a lot of questions because honestly I can't understand what is happening.

"I already told you when we first met isn't it. I told you that I have a mission." he said plainly.

"Mission?what is that mission?", I asked him with a big confusion.

"Yes mission, you are my mission jen.You are.", he said.