A Piece of Happiness

Prologue:

Jennifer Velasquez is a beautiful young girl who is so talended and has the ability to make other people happy especially her parents. She lived at Amiens, it is located in North of France. It is the capital city of the Somme departement. She is so happy and contended with her life because she is with her loving parents Raymond and Victoria Velasquez. Their family is considered as the most powerful family in their place and because of that there are so many people who envy them, one of them is the sister of Victoria named Alicia who is secretly inlove with Raymond and  their money. Alicia is planning to destroy Victoria and her daughter Jennifer in order to get Raymond. The time has come for her plan and it will be on 5th of April the birthday of Jennifer. Jennifer and her parents are on their way to the restaurant to celebrate her birthday they had a car accident and that caused Jen's parents into comatose state. The day that supposed to be a happy celebration turns into a tragedy. Jen will do everything to wake her parents into their deep sleep and find the suspect for the "set up accident" that they had been through. What will happen to Jen's adventure if the heaven is on her side and sends someone to help her.