Which way?

"Eren!" Snapped Mikasa. "Go back inside."

"Why?" He groaned

"Because I said" 

Eren p.o.v

Now I see why it's Levi. I know Mikasa loves me and I love her too, but she thinks I love Levi. (Levi likes me.)She is loved by me and annoyed by me, matches ok. "Yeah, yeah I'm going to get ready for training." I manage to say. I have ten minutes before I have to be at training, I'm getting dressed when I hear the door creak...

Mikasa p.o.v

I knew he was getting changed. I don't care though. He had done pants, he was just shirtless. I opened the door and stumbled onto his warm chest. "Oh Eren, take me!" I plead. I pull may self back slightly- hands on his chest, staring into his georgous eyes with an emotional look on my face. His eyes shake in the light, and as his mouth opens for him to speak, I waste no time. The warmth of his tender lips meets mine, my tongue tasting his. My hands in his hair. I don't stop. His arms slowly wrap around my waist. I feel him trying. He slowly takes a step closer and we start moving. Lips locked. 

Eren p.o.v

I don't know what I'm doing to be honest, but it feels right so I won't stop. I feel her start the bend onto her back, my mouth following hers. I pull my lips away and watch her eyes bat open. My hands move, carefully, slipping under her pushing her gently onto the bed. What was going to happen...

Levi p.o.v

Eren's late. I storm over to his house and bang the door impatiently, he's late for training, meaning I can't see him as fast. 

Mikasa p.o.v

As Eren's hand slides into my shirt and reaches my bra, I hear the door. I grab his wrist, pushing it away running for the door. Eren grabs his shirt behind me. As I creak the door open Eren runs out. "Goodbye Mikasa." He says as I wave goodbye, I feel a tear drip down my cheek. Once again, I lost him to Levi...

Which way? Levi's way. Poor Mikasa she was going to have a good morning too. Maybe next time. I hope you enjoyed the saucy buns kids. Cya next time on.... THIS FANFICTION

TO BE CONTINUED.....          XD