Chapter 11

TECHNO'S POV

I continue to unpack my stuff. I've finished setting up my recording room and and working on organizing my bedroom. *BUZZ BUZZ* I hear my phone go off

G- Glitch T- Techno

G- Hey pretty lady. What are you up to?

T- Really Glitch? Pretty lady? I'm organizing my room. I just moved remember?

G- Um yes you are pretty. and yeah I know but you like just moved. You can't just organize it in one day. It'll be cluttered for awhile

T- Watch me rich Bitch. I'll have it organized in less that two days

G- Getting cocky aren't we? But anyway that's not why i texted. I was wondering if I could come over and spend the night. You're sis already said I could. She said I had to ask you now.

T- Oh um yeah sure why not? I guess we should get to know each other again. We've probably changed a lot.

G- Yes! You're the best. I'm gonna go pack. I'll be over in a little. Bye

      Sis set this up. Le sigh. I set my phone down and stood up. " I need to shower before he gets here," I say aloud. I grab a change of clothes and head to my bathroom that branches off from my room.
Time skip to after shower so like 10 minutes later

I stepped out of the bathroom and hear the door bell. That must be Glitch. I headed downstairs to see if I was correct. I walked towards the foyer and was greeted with a back-breaking hug. "I missed you so much," it was glitch. " You were here earlier, Glitch," says I. He set me down, "And? I always miss you." I sighed and headed to the kitchen I'm hungry. I grab an apple from the fruit basket and a bag with ramune in it. I then walk towards the stairs motioning Glitch to follow.

We walk to my room. Glitch closes the door and walks over to the couch in my room and sets his bag beside it. He lays down.

"What are you doing, Glitch?"

"Getting ready to go to bed why?"

"There is no way I am letting you sleep on the couch"

He raises an eyebrow," oh? Then, where do you suppose I sleep?" I motion to my bed," you will be sleeping in my bed, and I will take the couch." Glitch doesn't move from his spot," No way in hell I am letting you sleep on the couch."

One long argument later

" I can't believe this was our solution," I say laying next to Glitch. He laughs," oh come on, it's not that bad. It'll be like when we met," I sigh oh, yeah but you've gotten way hotter....... I've read way to many fan fictions. He wrapped an arm around me and nuzzled my hair. Gog he's like a cat. So. Fucking. Cute. Okay Katelyn calm down he's just a person. I take a deep breath to calm myself. I finally drift off into sleep.