Chapter 2

Techno (Katelyn's) POV

       I woke up to whispers and the sound of a phone taking a picture ,"That is so sweet. It looks like Glitch doesn't want anyone to take her away," is that my sister? I heard he door open and close so I opened my eyes and looked down at Glitch. My cheeks turned dark red when I noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt. When I tried to get out of his grip, his arms tightened around me waist," No, don't go. I need you. I'm so alone Techno" He said in his sleep. My cheeks became redder, and I tried harder but to no avail. I just gave up, laid down, turned toward him, and closed my eyes,"Thank you for staying," I heard him say before going to sleep again.

    ~Time Skip~

      "Okay, wake up you two love birds," My sister yelled. My eyes flue open to see that I was cuddled up to Glitch's bare chest."Huh, wa... where am I?" Glitch said but I frozen with embarssment."Well, you are in a bed, with no shirt on, with my frozen with embarrassment sister in your arms," my sister said as a matter a factly. I felt him shift more than likely to look at me, and my body tense up,"Hm? Hey, are you okay?,"Glitch said putting his hand to my forehead," You don't have a fever." My blush grew darker."Well, I'll leave you two, love birds, alone so I can come up with a ship name for you two," my sister said leaving the room. "Well, Okaaay then why is she havin to come up wit a ship name for us?" he asked me. "Cuz, she is a little idiot, an' she wants things, that will more than likely not, happen," I sighed. "So, you can talk," he said sarcasticly. I looked up at him and said as calmly as I could," Yes, I can, but can you let me go so I can change?" His pale face turned red,"Uh... Yeah sorry." He let me go and I rolled over to the opposite side of the bed where my clothes where and picked out my dancing outfit. When I left the room, Jessi met me in the hallway and showed me a picture of me and Glitch asleep this morning. My cheeks turned red again,"Delete that picture, Jessica," I said. "Aww I will when you two get together and I already sent it to his phone. See?" she showed me her phone and saw that he saw it and ran to the bathroom.

     "Techno, is everything okay," it was Glitch but I didn't answer. "Come on Jessi and Mo aren't here. Yo sis dragged Mo to go shoppin wit her. So please open the door." I still wouldn't answer. I heard him sigh and slide down the door. I then felt my phone vibrate. It was Glitch.

Glitch-G

Techno-T

G <Please come out>

T <No, I won't>

G <Why not>

T <Cuz of my sister>

G <Wat did she do>

T < You'd laugh at me for it>

G <Come on I bet I wont but if you dont want to tell me you dont hav to just com out of there>

T <No, I dont wanna>

G <Not even for me>

T <No>

G <That stings. I think I might cry all alone out here>

T <haha very funny but that wont work>

G <Please I know your cryin in there i can hear you sniffling>

T <Shut up and I just wanna be alone right now>

G <Well then we hav a prob cuz I aint gonna leave till you come out and never mind>

T <No wat were you gonna say>

G <It was nothin>

T <Tell me and ill com out>

G <Promise>

T <Yes>

G <Ok. Well I broke up with my gf a few weeks ago because she cheated on me and I just want some one help me get over it>

        At that I opened the door, and hugged him from behind. He tried to get away but there wasn't anyway I was letting him get away. So when he tried to get up and fell back on his butt I sat in his lap,"What are you doin," he said. I looked up at him ," I'm cold and you are warm." I heard him laugh," Alright, let me pick you up then." I rapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up. He set me down on the couch, got a cover, and laid down with me. "Glitch?" I said. "Yes, what is it," he asked. "Why are you being so nice to me? No one has been this nice to me before." He sighed," Cuz I care about you." I smiled and fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it so short