I Will Find You

Alex's pov

Today it the day. I'm getting married to my amazing boyfriend, James. We've been dating for 4yrs. I still remember the day he asked me to marry him. He's always been the man to know what to do.

FLASHBACK

"Alex?" James said from across the table.

"Yeah?" I said

James stood up and grabbed my hand, I stood up and followed him. We walked out the back of the restaurant, and walked into a beautiful garden.

"Wow" was all I could say.

James bent down to one knee and pulled a little black box out.

"Alex, we've been dating for a really long time. I love you more then ever before. I knew you where my dream girl, your my everything, would be do me the honour of being my wife?" He said calmly.

I screamed and said-

"Yes yes yes!!"

END OF FLASHBACK

"Abby can you do my make-up now, we have half an hour before I should be out there. I'm so nervous" I said

"If course, now no need to be nervous. Let's make you look stunning". Said Abby.

It felt like 5 mins.

"You look beautiful darling". Said mum

"Thanks mum, I'm so happy, I feel like my world is going to turn up for once". I said

The music started, mum grabbed my hand and we walked down the aisle.

James was standing there staring at me with a huge smile.

"Please say your vows"

"Alex, my soul mate, my world and my everything. No matter what trouble we pass though, I will always keep you company when your alone. I will help you thought anything and everything. You are an amazing women and deserve the best, that's why we're here, I love you Alex now and forever". James said at this point I was crying.

"James, your amazing p, you've helped me though the troubles we've had on our journey though life. I will be your other half, your mirror and your princess. I promise I will never cheat on you or not tell you anything. I love you now and forever". I said as James wiped a tear.

"If anyone disagrees with this marriage please speak now"

The doors to the church open.

Everyone turns to see a man about 25 years old comes in.

"I disagree, I will take Alex now and you will never see her again" he yelled.

"Everyone leave go go go!!" I yelled as everyone started running out of the church

James stood there confused

"Arh James, sorry to ruin your wedding but Alex is to come with me" said marey. He was my daycare friend.

James stood in front of me protectively.

"No James don't he has more power than you think" I whispered in his ear

"I won't let him have you" James yelled

"Alex come now!" Marey demanded.

I started walking towards him. James pulled my hand back.

"Alex what are you doing" James said starting to cry.

"James, go while you can, come find me when you have the time" I said.

"NO HE CANT TAKE YOU FROM ME" James yelled

"Oh I can watch me" marey said

Marey picked up a piece of wood.

"Alex don't move" marey said

"Alex move he's going to hit you!!" James yelled

"I can't James i-" than I was hit in the head by the wood.

____________________

What do you think?