Chapter 3

Alex's pov

I hung up on him.

Yes I know I'm being stubborn, but what do you expect from me.

I'm being held in a room with one window, a bed, a bathroom and a metal door.

The door opened and Marey came in with shorts and a t-shirt in his hands.

"Get out of your wedding dress and up this on" he said as he throw the cloths at me.

"A-alright" I said

Marey walked out and locked the door so I could get changed.

What am I going to do? Will I ever see James again? Or am I stuck here for life?.

James pov

"James mate stop calling her, she's probably got her phone off" said Liam trying to calm me down

"Shut the fuck up Liam!! You guys all except me to sit here and do nothing when my almost-wife was takin away from me!!" I yelled, the boys looked hurt.

"I'm going to bed p, night boys" I said as I walked up the hall

"Night James, see you tomorrow, we promise we will help you find Alex" Harry said.

I nodded and walked up to my room and closed the door.

I changed into some shorts and hoped into bed.

And I drifted off to sleep.............

Xxdreamxx

"James" someone called.

"H-hello?" I said

"James, your girl is safe, I promise. I will do everything I can to keep her safe" the girl said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Emily, Alex's sister but she doesn't know that, look James you must listen to me carefully, I will help you get Alex back" she said.

"Okay I'm listening"

"There is one way you can save her. Became famous, make up a new name so that when you go to get Alex Marey doesn't know who you are. You will become famous with your friends Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam. You will get a lot of people to love you and and your friens therefor they will help you get Alex back" she said.

"Whoah woah whoah how are we going to do that non of us can sing" I said.

"Of corse you can!. Just believe" she said. (Guys don't hate me. The boys can sing. I know they can so chill)

"Okay"

"Now do as I say, go"

Xxend of dreamxx

Once I woke up I went down stairs to tell the boys.

"Boys" I yelled

"Hmm what James" they said

" I know how we can get Alex back"

I told them all about it.

"Well let's go see Simon"

Once we got to Simons and sang for him he said......

__________{}_______{}_______{}

What do you think?

Love you guys!!!